Windows 10: Flight Simulator 2020 Disc version multiple computers

Discus and support Flight Simulator 2020 Disc version multiple computers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When buying the disc version of the new Flight Simulator 2020, will I be able to download it on multiple computers? And if I am on how many can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jesse_FS, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Jesse_FS Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 Disc version multiple computers

When buying the disc version of the new Flight Simulator 2020, will I be able to download it on multiple computers? And if I am on how many can I download it?

:)

Jesse_FS, Aug 24, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Hi. I have two questions:

1) I have been using Flight Simulator since its release on Aug 18. Today, I stated the Simulator, it loaded OK, I created a free flight, clicked on Fly, when I tried to use the joystick and keyboard to start and use the simulator, they both did not work
    and would not control anything...they were unresponsive. Checked the Controllers section in the Simulator set up section and the keyboard and Thrustmaster M1600 Joystick were listed and the keyboard and joystick action assignments were still there and responded
    when I clicked a joystick button and keyboard key....the assignment box in the Controller section responded when I pressed a key or button. Rebooted the computer with no change. Do you have any suggestions?

2) How do I uninstall and reinstall MSFS 2020 in the event that is the only way to fix this problem? Please provide instructions and where to download the MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition from.

Thank you...Malcolm

MalcolmArnot, Aug 24, 2020
  3. AZretired Win User
    Flight Simulator 2020

When will Flight Simulator 2020 be available?

AZretired, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 Disc version multiple computers

flight simulator 2020

I have a Lenovo 110 laptop can I upgrade it to run flight simulator 2020

kevanholmes, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Flight Simulator 2020 Disc version multiple computers

1. Flight Simulator 2020 Disc version multiple computers - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator 2020

2. Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc: This is a download and I have had it for quite a awhile. Now, all of a sudden it is asking me to insert a disc, which is absurd since it is a download. What gives?...
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc: This is a download and I have had it for quite a awhile. Now, all of a sudden it is asking me to insert a disc, which is absurd since it is a download. What gives?...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Insert Disc Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Insert Disc Error: Hello,I've bought the MS Store Flight Simulator 2020 Edition a few days ago and I get the prompt that I have to insert a disk to be able to play.I did find older posts about the issue but nothing recent so I tried the following:Redownloaded and reinstalled it several...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 Please insert game disc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Please insert game disc.: Game is asking for disc to be installed at startup even though it is digital edition. Have tried to delete digital ownership folder as suggested in other threads but I cannot as this folder is owned by SYSTEM and I cannot change ownership. Thankyou MS. Any suggestions...
  6. Flight simulator 2020 asking for game disc for pc store version! Grrr.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight simulator 2020 asking for game disc for pc store version! Grrr.: Trying to launch the program today and greeted by “insert game disc” window. There is no game disc and i cant get past this. Come on microsoft.......
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 "Please insert disc" error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 "Please insert disc" error: Hey I have the Premium Deluxe edition of the game in my store not gamepass it worked good for month and half for the release but somehow it broked and it asking for disc now. Sometimes I can fix it by uninstalling and installing again the game but it now always work and if so...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 needs disc to Start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 needs disc to Start: Hello, I bought the Premium Edition of the new Flight Simulator 2020 Retail-Edition with 10 DVD's. After installing the game and starting it, it always requests to insert DVD No. 1 to start. Is there any work around to avoid this? The game is bound to my...
  9. Flight Simulator 2020 - Physical Version European - disc issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 - Physical Version European - disc issue: Hi, I have purchased and installed the disc version of FS2020, including installing the updates. I followed the instructions in the manual, including redeeming the activation code which came in the box. The problem i have got is that unless I leave a disc in the PC, the...
  10. Flight Simulator 2020 on two computers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 on two computers...: Hello. I would like to install it on my son's computer, but don't want to download this massive file again due to our ISP data limit. I got it on Gamepass for PC. Can I perhaps just transfer the 95GB file to his computer, and then purchase it, so we can play at the same...