Windows 10: Flight simulator 2020 keeps crashing

Discus and support Flight simulator 2020 keeps crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I installed flight simulator 2020 very excited however the game keeps crashing. There will be times where I can get in flight and fly around or just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sameedahmad, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Flight simulator 2020 keeps crashing

So I installed flight simulator 2020 very excited however the game keeps crashing. There will be times where I can get in flight and fly around or just in the menue however it will always crash.

Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5f2ed221

Faulting module name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5f2ed221

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000013d8522

Faulting process ID: 0x2a74

Faulting application start time: 0x01d67aab7717b5fd

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.7.12.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.7.12.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe

Report ID: b3bb1370-7f64-4a00-a226-c54ca0e092d7

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.7.12.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: App

Above is the error code that was logged in event viewer.

Before people start telling me to reinstall my drivers ect I will go through the troubleshooting steps I have already done.

I reinstalled nVidia drivers each time using DDU to uninstall them. I used old drivers and up to date drives.
    I did a clean install of windows I did the latest ver and I have used ver 1909

I reseated all the componets in the PC

I stopped any background apps MSI afterburner Spotify wallpaperenine ect

I ran GPU and CPU stresstests to check it wasnt a power draw issue. I used Heaven and Cinebench

PC Specs are amd 2700x 2080super 16gb ram 512 nvme ssd 1tb hdd gigabyte b450-m motherboard.

Honestly I have been searching the internet and trying so many different things that I am tired and I hope someone here can help me resolve this issue.

:)

sameedahmad, Aug 25, 2020
  2. AZretired Win User

Flight Simulator 2020

When will Flight Simulator 2020 be available?

AZretired, Aug 25, 2020
  3. flight simulator 2020

I have a Lenovo 110 laptop can I upgrade it to run flight simulator 2020

kevanholmes, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Flight simulator 2020 keeps crashing

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Hi. I have two questions:

1) I have been using Flight Simulator since its release on Aug 18. Today, I stated the Simulator, it loaded OK, I created a free flight, clicked on Fly, when I tried to use the joystick and keyboard to start and use the simulator, they both did not work
    and would not control anything...they were unresponsive. Checked the Controllers section in the Simulator set up section and the keyboard and Thrustmaster M1600 Joystick were listed and the keyboard and joystick action assignments were still there and responded
    when I clicked a joystick button and keyboard key....the assignment box in the Controller section responded when I pressed a key or button. Rebooted the computer with no change. Do you have any suggestions?

2) How do I uninstall and reinstall MSFS 2020 in the event that is the only way to fix this problem? Please provide instructions and where to download the MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition from.

Thank you...Malcolm

MalcolmArnot, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Flight simulator 2020 keeps crashing

1. Flight simulator 2020 keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Flight simulator 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 keeps crashing to desktop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 keeps crashing to desktop.: Hello,I recently installed MSFS 2020 and it keeps crashing constantly once world update:USA starts. I scanned through the event viewer and noticed this, "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." I am using an Nvidia Geforce GT 730. The game...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 keeps crashing to desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 keeps crashing to desktop.: Hello,I recently installed MSFS 2020 and it keeps crashing constantly once world update:USA starts. I scanned through the event viewer and noticed this, "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." I am using an Nvidia Geforce GT 730. The game...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 keeps crashing to desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing: I tried millions of ways to fix this but the same keeps on happenning. Basically what happens is that I start up the launcher, I get the Asobo and the BlackShark intro, after that I tells me to turn safe mode or normal mode I tried with both. After this a loading screen with...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing: I tried millions of ways to fix this but the same keeps on happenning. Basically what happens is that I start up the launcher, I get the Asobo and the BlackShark intro, after that I tells me to turn safe mode or normal mode I tried with both. After this a loading screen with...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 keeps crashing with no warning.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 keeps crashing with no warning.: I have updated all patches, windows updates and now it closes the program any old time it likes. Faulting application error message as follows: Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5f6cce4b Faulting module name:...
  8. microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashing: I have microsoft flight simulator on my laptop game is freezing about 5 minutes in laptop is super hot keyboard stops working screen goes black and shuts down laptop laptop specs: acert predator helios windows 10 intel i7-9750H nvidia geforce rtx 2060- 6gb gddr4 16...
  9. Flight Simulator 2020 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 keeps crashing: I can get to the menus etc but keeps crashing before I can fly. Here is the error log I have tried installing c++ latest version Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5f2ed221 Faulting module name: VCRUNTIME140.dll, version:...
  10. Flight Simulator 2020

Flight Simulator 2020: I would like to know if Microsoft would accept a possible software addition to the Flight Simulator. Specifically the software would be designed to have a selected aircraft automatically moved to the active runway and then hold short of the runway.The program could be...