Windows 10: Flight Simulator 2020 - Physical Edition

Discus and support Flight Simulator 2020 - Physical Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A question about the physical edition of FS2020. After the installation, do I still need to have one of the DVDs in the drive to start the game? The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SimoneCalifano, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Flight Simulator 2020 - Physical Edition

A question about the physical edition of FS2020. After the installation, do I still need to have one of the DVDs in the drive to start the game? The question seems silly, but I do not own a DVD reader, but I have a friend who may lend it for some time

:)

SimoneCalifano, Jul 17, 2020
  2. AZretired Win User

Flight Simulator 2020

When will Flight Simulator 2020 be available?

AZretired, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Don Cuthbert, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 - Physical Edition

Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Flight Simulator 2020 - Physical Edition

1. Flight Simulator 2020 - Physical Edition - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator 2020

2. Flight Simulator 2020 Merge editions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Merge editions: Microsoft flight simulator game of the year edition comes out as not purchased, please merge the licenses and do not duplicate products to show correctly is purchased....
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 Merge editions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Merge editions: Microsoft flight simulator game of the year edition comes out as not purchased, please merge the licenses and do not duplicate products to show correctly is purchased....
  4. microsoft flight simulator 2020 standard edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator 2020 standard edition: Hi: I have installed ms flight simulator standard edition. I started to have basic training and got stuck. Please find the attached file and advise some next steps or links that has/have solved this issues. Thank you....
  5. flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator 2020: flight simulator runs radically screen blinks to black out and back every few seconds seems i meet all requirements my video car is intelr uhd is this my problem and what can be done...
  6. Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020: I just downloaded flight sim 2020 on my Surface and realized I do not have enough internal storage. I plugged in a flash drive but it does not appear in the drop-down menu for download destinations. Can flight sim be installed on external storage...
  7. Activation of physical flight simulation 2020 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of physical flight simulation 2020 edition: I installed the dvd edition of flight simulator 2020. I was asked to write the activation code thinking that this fine. Unfortunately the code went to another account. So I don't know what to do. I have paid 129 euro for this product. After I gave the activation code...
  8. Flight Simulator 2020 physical copy activation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 physical copy activation.: Prior to installing from DVDs I have activated the game on Microsoft Store. However after installing the game despite telling me to log in to my Microsoft account before still asks for activation key and tells me it's already activated. What can I do about it?...
  9. Physical disk for Flight Simulator 2020 in America?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Physical disk for Flight Simulator 2020 in America?: Split from this thread. Topic matches request - no a continuation of the 1st question. I want to by a copy of the physical DVD's - Premium Deluxe. Can't find them anywhere in the US. Are they / will they be available for order?...
  10. Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020: I would like to know if Microsoft would accept a possible software addition to the Flight Simulator. Specifically the software would be designed to have a selected aircraft automatically moved to the active runway and then hold short of the runway.The program could be...