Windows 10: Flight Simulator 2020 "Please insert disc" error

Discus and support Flight Simulator 2020 "Please insert disc" error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey I have the Premium Deluxe edition of the game in my store not gamepass it worked good for month and half for the release but somehow it broked and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RoeeBaeloha, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Flight Simulator 2020 "Please insert disc" error

Hey
    I have the Premium Deluxe edition of the game in my store not gamepass it worked good for month and half for the release but somehow it broked and it asking for disc now.
    Sometimes I can fix it by uninstalling and installing again the game but it now always work and if so when I turn off the computer and turn it back on it will be broke again.

Any help?

:)

RoeeBaeloha, Oct 7, 2020

2. Flight simulator please insert disc???

Our friends at Xbox always have something to share Here is the known issue and the workaround:

Known Issues for Game Launches (October 2020)

Microsoft Flight Simulator

• Known Issue: Some users seeing a "Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator disc" error when launching the game on Windows 10.
    • Workaround: In order to play the game digitally on Windows 10, you will need to have the Digital Ownership
      File
      installed as it is required to grant the necessary permissions to play. If you already have this file installed and are running in to this error, please uninstall and reinstall this file only and this should resolve the issue. There is no need to
      uninstall the entire 127+GB base game files. Uninstalling this small 10MB file is all that will be needed.

Sumit - Insider MVP, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Flight simulator please insert disc???

This worked for me.

• Known Issue: Some users seeing a "Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator disc" error when launching the game on Windows 10.
    • Workaround: In order to play the game digitally on Windows 10, you will need to have the Digital Ownership
      File
      installed as it is required to grant the necessary permissions to play. If you already have this file installed and are running in to this error, please uninstall and reinstall this file only and this should resolve the issue. There is no need to
      uninstall the entire 127+GB base game files. Uninstalling this small 10MB file is all that will be needed

Billmichalak, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Jesse_FS Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 "Please insert disc" error

Flight Simulator 2020 (Disc version) multiple computers

When buying the disc version of the new Flight Simulator 2020, will I be able to download it on multiple computers? And if I am on how many can I download it?

Jesse_FS, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Flight Simulator 2020 "Please insert disc" error

1. Flight Simulator 2020 "Please insert disc" error - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator please insert game disc yazısı

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator please insert game disc yazısı: Xbox game pass üzerinden aldığım Microsoft Flight Simulator giriş ekranında please insert game disc yazısı yüznden oynamamı engelliyor online olarak indirmenin yolu yok mu ?...
  3. Flight simulator please insert disc???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator please insert disc???: I purchased MSFS202 from Microsoft Store and install was no problem. When I attempt to start Sim offline no wifi connection it asks me to insert disc. No problem starting if I’m connected to wifi...only when I’m not connected. I’ve re-downloaded/installed the ownership file...
  4. Flight simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight simulator 2020: Hello, my father just bought FS 2020 and detected when installing his computer is to slow and need a new one so we just purchased a new computer. However when trying to download FS 2020 again it says code has already been used and of course since he downloaded it and...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 Disc version multiple computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Disc version multiple computers: When buying the disc version of the new Flight Simulator 2020, will I be able to download it on multiple computers? And if I am on how many can I download it?...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Insert Disc To Validate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Insert Disc To Validate: I have the gamepass ultimate subscription and have downloaded MFS. I click on play, the game loads to the 'press any key' screen. At this point It says 'please insert game disc' with two options. continue and quit. I obviously dont have a game disc. I have no other option...
  7. Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020: Installed a second drive in computer new SSD and then went to move FS 2020 and now program does not work... crashes and gives no errors. Been trying all ways to uninstall 2020 so I can reinstall but system no matter which way I have tried it has prevented me from...
  8. flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator 2020: what is address of download site for flight simulator 2020 windows 10 edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020/341affae-4d40-43d6-a71d-33ae99abaa7c
  9. Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator 2020: Game will not load, it just goes to Gaming services page in Microsoft Store. It says this product is already installed and even if I try "Install on my devices" still no luck....
  10. Flight simulator please insert disc???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator please insert disc???: When I start up the game it tells me to press any button to start. I press a button and then it tells me to insert the disk and press continue. I don't have a disk because I purchased the premium Deluxe Edition online it's bought-and-paid-for it says the game is installed but...