Windows 10: Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe activation

Discus and support Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe activation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello After having installed a purchased DVD 10 dvd's version of Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe once - and after having activated my activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by otto_185, Mar 22, 2021.

1. otto_185 Win User

Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe activation

Hello

After having installed a purchased DVD 10 dvd's version of Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe once - and after having activated my activation code while beeing locked into my microsoft accound from activation code card included in the DVD box-set - I thougt I could launch the game via an icon from the installed DVD folders on my PC. There simply was no execute-icon. I then thought it would be a good idea to start all over with a new installation to get it set. After having inserted DVD 1 into the DVD-drive and after a few click I was directed the Microsoft Store screen. When I tryed to install the Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe via the MS store screen I was asked to write in the 25 digit-code. And so I did. Result. I only have one redeemtion. Now I´m locked and can't use my DVD version price in DK 100 pounds. In other words I lost 100 pounds. I can´t be right!!!!!!! I need a solution.

k.r. Otto

:)

otto_185, Mar 22, 2021

2. physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020

how can i order a physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020?

EugeneGriess, Mar 22, 2021
  3. DTURNER1 Win User
    can you use a digital code for a boxed premium deluxe microsft flight simulator 2020

can you use a digital code for a boxed premium deluxe microsft flight simulator 2020

DTURNER1, Mar 22, 2021
  4. JoeDagher Win User

microsoft flight simulator 2020

I just purchased flight simulator 2020 premium delux version on for my desktop but I received the xbox version. Does the xbox version work on a desktop?

JoeDagher, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe activation - Similar Threads - Flight simulator 2020

2. flight simulator premium deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    flight simulator premium deluxe: Bought the flight simulator premium deluxe. Bought an Omen game pc just for this program. Started with installing the disc. Disc 7 gave an error and the installing stopped completely. Can someone advice what the reason can be and how to carry on?...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition: Hi, I purchased a copy of the Premium deluxe edition of MS2020 paid £109 _UK for it and installed it on the wrong drive. I loaded the code which came with the program and discovered after activation that I had put it on the wrong TOO SMALL drive in error. I un-installed it...
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.: I used one MS account to purchase MS FS 2020 Premium Deluxe and installed in on a workstation. I then purchased quite a few add-ons for the app, but I used my different MS account to purchase the add-ons. How can I get the add-ons to be installed in the MS FS 2020 app when...
  5. Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe: Hi, I purchased Premium Deluxe edition and tried loading it from DVD. I get to disc 3 and it stops with a cyclic error. Stops the whole installation and wipes the files out of the folder. is there anyway of getting a download to get me up and running?...
  6. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe: I get the following below when I reinstall my Premium Deluxe. I was able to install it the first time 2 months ago and it installed and run ok. But a week ago when I did the latest update it I cancelled the update after that it deleted everything. When I reinstalled it about...
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium deluxe extras missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium deluxe extras missing?: Hi, I finally got the sim working three days wasted. I now find even after loading the ten disc Premium Deluxe set and following all instructions I have none of the extra planes/airports etc. Now what do I do? I paid something like £60 extra over the standard edition but...
  8. Flight simulator 2020 deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020 deluxe: Running windows 10 with 16gb memory, gtx1660 graphics card, i7-9400 processor. When I click on the start tile, the pinned tiles disappear, but then nothing happens. Can anyone help?...
  9. physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020: how can i order a physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/physical-copy-of-microsoft-flight-simulator/d489563d-e567-4c19-a747-65def07202f8
  10. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 MISSING CONTENT OF PREMIUM DELUXE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 MISSING CONTENT OF PREMIUM DELUXE: i install the game from a DVD and i redeem the activation code of premium deluxe version of the DVD. but The game installed its the standard version.I payed 120 euros i bought the deluxe version and all the content is missing. I have try everything i found here...