Windows 10: Flight simulator 2020. Rudder stability problem

Discus and support Flight simulator 2020. Rudder stability problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Flight simulator 2020. I am using a TM HOTAS One, TM TFRP rudder pedals and a powerful Dell desktop computer. The pedals are working properly according... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StephenNesnow, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Flight simulator 2020. Rudder stability problem

Flight simulator 2020. I am using a TM HOTAS One, TM TFRP rudder pedals and a powerful Dell desktop computer. The pedals are working properly according to the TM Control panel. The problem is, in FS, when I set a rudder position with the pedals, the rudder on the plane moves to the position I set and then immediately returns back to the neutral position even though I have not changed my pedal position. This happens on the three aircraft I have been flying. It happens whether I am on the ground taxiing or taking off and in the air.

:)

StephenNesnow, Oct 13, 2020

2. flight Simulator 2020 download

how do I download flight simulator 2020 on my second computer listed with Microsoft using product key. Thanks

John Messier, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Hi. I have two questions:

1) I have been using Flight Simulator since its release on Aug 18. Today, I stated the Simulator, it loaded OK, I created a free flight, clicked on Fly, when I tried to use the joystick and keyboard to start and use the simulator, they both did not work
    and would not control anything...they were unresponsive. Checked the Controllers section in the Simulator set up section and the keyboard and Thrustmaster M1600 Joystick were listed and the keyboard and joystick action assignments were still there and responded
    when I clicked a joystick button and keyboard key....the assignment box in the Controller section responded when I pressed a key or button. Rebooted the computer with no change. Do you have any suggestions?

2) How do I uninstall and reinstall MSFS 2020 in the event that is the only way to fix this problem? Please provide instructions and where to download the MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition from.

Thank you...Malcolm

MalcolmArnot, Oct 13, 2020
  4. AZretired Win User

Flight simulator 2020. Rudder stability problem

Flight Simulator 2020

When will Flight Simulator 2020 be available?

AZretired, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Flight simulator 2020. Rudder stability problem

1. Flight simulator 2020. Rudder stability problem - Similar Threads - Flight simulator 2020

2. Flight Simulator 2020 Download Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Download Problem: Hi, I purchased a download copy of Flight Simulator 2020 from Best Buy Canada yesterday. I received a code and a download link from Code2go today. Everything seemed fine until I input the code and opened MS website, I failed to find any download button on the page. I thought...
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 Download Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Download Problem: Hi, I purchased a download copy of Flight Simulator 2020 from Best Buy Canada yesterday. I received a code and a download link from Code2go today. Everything seemed fine until I input the code and opened MS website, I failed to find any download button on the page. I thought...
  4. Problem with download the flight simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with download the flight simulator 2020: Good morning i bought flight simulator 2020 and i can't install it in disk d. I've been trying for days but nothing. I would like to ask for a refund because I have tried to do anything but nothing. What can i do ?...
  5. Problem with download the flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with download the flight simulator 2020: Good morning i bought flight simulator 2020 and i can't install it in disk d. I've been trying for days but nothing. I would like to ask for a refund because I have tried to do anything but nothing. What can i do ?...
  6. Problem with download the flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Flight simulator 2020 Rudder control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020 Rudder control: After landing the rudder becomes useless on all aircraft, in the air its fine. What gives?? It becomes erratic and unresponsive. I have tried using several different methods to use the rudder, keyboard, yoke pedals, joy stick, all with the same issue. Has anyone else have...
  8. microsoft flight simulator 2020 problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft flight simulator 2020 problem: mam problem, jak wchodze w zakladke szkolenie, i prubuje przejsc pierwsze szkolenie za kazdym razem wyzuca mi microsoft flight simulator 2020, musze odpoczatku walanczac i tak za kazdym razem, wie nie moge skozystac ze szkolenia , prosze p pomoc...
  9. microsoft flight simulator 2020 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator 2020 problem: I connot manage setting axis x y z on my saitek x52. How do I go about it? It works ok on x_plane! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020-problem/50900bbe-0f25-4c22-a36c-25a5fb1299be
  10. Problems installing Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems installing Flight Simulator 2020: I'm trying to perform the installation of the MSFS2020 already has 2 days..always crashes and the machine has already been on 24h and has not downloaded 50% of the game. I really hated the choice to download the game, why didn't you use the store: you need to keep the game...