Windows 10: Flight Simulator 2020 - some ideas

Discus and support Flight Simulator 2020 - some ideas in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I got the MSFS 2020 DVD version and it works fine. But I have some ideas for the next patches you will realise: Lights on aircrafts The lights... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndreasHebestedt, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Flight Simulator 2020 - some ideas

Hi.

I got the MSFS 2020 DVD version and it works fine.
    But I have some ideas for the next patches you will realise:

Lights on aircrafts
    The lights nav lights, strobes, taxi light, landing light are much too dark.
    They should be much brighter and should have a "glow effect"

Beacons should be also much brighter. If they are rotary beacons on
    older aircraft, they should really "rotate".

Rotary beacons on ground vehicles
    Here I relly wonder: You can see the reflections of the rotary beacon
    on the surface of aircrafts, buildings and the vehicles. But the beacon
    itself is dark! How does this work?
    If I switch a torch off, it is dark and no reflections. When I switch it on,
    then the torch itself is the brightest item and I can see reflections.

So please make the beacons rotary and light you can use the same
    effect for lighthouses at the coast.

Why have I to fly alone?
    It would be a great idea to put a co-pilot and passengers in the seats.
    Its not economic to fly an A320 without passengers.... and without a
    cabin crew.

The coolest idea would be, if I can fly any aircraft with my wife as a co

beside me e.g. by putting a 360er pic of her head to a figure of the

Flight Sim.

Is this SciFic or can you realise it? In this case, you are unbeatable.

Best Regards and thanks for a feedback

Andreas Hebestedt
    from Germany

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

AndreasHebestedt, Sep 12, 2020

2. flight Simulator 2020 download

how do I download flight simulator 2020 on my second computer listed with Microsoft using product key. Thanks

John Messier, Sep 12, 2020
  3. AZretired Win User
    Flight Simulator 2020

When will Flight Simulator 2020 be available?

AZretired, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 - some ideas

flight simulator 2020

I have a Lenovo 110 laptop can I upgrade it to run flight simulator 2020

kevanholmes, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Flight Simulator 2020 - some ideas

1. Flight Simulator 2020 - some ideas - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator 2020

2. Flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020: Hello, when i run flight simulator 2020, there is written starting in safe or normal mode I click on safe mode and there is written cheking updates, then the application is closed. I have the last update of flight and windows 10. Can you help me?...
  3. Some issues with Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some issues with Flight Simulator 2020: Split from this thread. I searched this in hope of improving flight dynamics in MS Flight Simulator 2020 with my MS sidewinder force feedback 2 joystick. Planes oscillate about 8 degrees back and forth through center on the horizontal axis, some worse than others. I've tried...
  4. flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator 2020: flight simulator runs radically screen blinks to black out and back every few seconds seems i meet all requirements my video car is intelr uhd is this my problem and what can be done...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020: I just downloaded flight sim 2020 on my Surface and realized I do not have enough internal storage. I plugged in a flash drive but it does not appear in the drop-down menu for download destinations. Can flight sim be installed on external storage...
  6. Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Flight Simulator 2020: I have bought the Premium De Luxe Edition of FS 2020 DVD version from Aerosoft and am verified owner of the program. It is properly installed but I am unable to run the program. I do get the message "insert Flight Simulator Game disc" Then I get the Choices Continue or Quit....
  7. Flight Simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight Simulator 2020: I have downloaded the standard edition and it fully recognises my Thrustmaster warthog stick and throttle, to which it assigns axis and button control but it shows my CH Propedals as a generic throttle with a large question mark over and I cannot assign rudder and brakes....
  8. flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    flight simulator 2020: Installed the product from DVD boxed set to a new 1TB ssd windows 10 pro. No problems installing, over 100 GB used. Can find no evidence of the product files! No EXE file nothing to see. Cannot find the path where the product installed to! Where did fight simulator go?...
  9. flight simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    flight simulator 2020: Split from this thread. I have a Lenovo 110 laptop can I upgrade it to run flight simulator 2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020/44ea1ef9-60d2-41cb-befe-90da74ac3344
  10. Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020: I would like to know if Microsoft would accept a possible software addition to the Flight Simulator. Specifically the software would be designed to have a selected aircraft automatically moved to the active runway and then hold short of the runway.The program could be...