Windows 10: Flight Simulator activation issue

Discus and support Flight Simulator activation issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased Flight Simulator on Amazon and installed it on my HP laptop with Windows 10. The problem: I cannot activate it because the product code is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Launay Jules, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Flight Simulator activation issue

I purchased Flight Simulator on Amazon and installed it on my HP laptop with Windows 10. The problem: I cannot activate it because the product code is not valid

:)

Launay Jules, Jan 27, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Activating Flight Simulator X: Acceleration

Hi Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Activation is required to unlock all the features of the particular game. In order to activate Flight Simulator X you need to have the product key, which you would have received when you purchase the game.

• Do you receive any error code when you try to activate Flight Simulator X?

If you are receiving any error code while trying to activate Flight Simulator, you can refer the articles

Flight Simulator X: "An error occurred while attempting to activate the product The problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application"
    and

You receive an activation message after you play Flight Simulator X for 30 minutes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Flight Simulator activation issue

Flight Simulator X golden edition

Hello Peter,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the article on
    issues with activating Flight Simulator X

Also, you can check for the article which talks about the

system requirements of Flight Simulator X

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Flight Simulator activation issue

1. Flight Simulator activation issue - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator activation

2. To activate flight simulator:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To activate flight simulator:: A code is required. The code received is already used according to the info. How do I get another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-activate-flight-simulator/69114327-c1ec-4d5e-b639-0a6e5c474885
  3. To activate flight simulator:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To activate flight simulator:: A code is required. The code received is already used according to the info. How do I get another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-activate-flight-simulator/69114327-c1ec-4d5e-b639-0a6e5c474885
  4. To activate flight simulator:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Flight simulator issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight simulator issue: F1 2020 was working to a point, when a patch was installed yesterday. Since the patch 1.08 installed I am unable to launch the game as there was a message game corrupt. I uninstalled the game, switched xbox one off and tried to reinstall. Now that's done, the game wont launch...
  6. Flight Simulator X Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X Activation: I just installed my old copy of Microsoft Flight SImulator Gold Edition on my laptop yesterday because I was bored in quarantine. I activated the product with the product key in the box and it said it activated succesfully. But once I launched the game, i got an error....
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator activation: i have installed FSX and activated it successfully. Then installed Acceleration package and now when i open FSX i get an error code 1-80004005 (product has not been activated successfully). this only allows me to use the trial version and fly for 30 minutes. i cant seem to...
  8. Flight Simulator Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator Activation Issues: Ok guys, so I've bought an actual copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Gold Edition) a couple of years ago. I've been running it on my laptop for years now without issue. There were times where I had to do the infamous complete clean install of Win 10 a couple of times to...
  9. Ms flight simulator sudden activation issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms flight simulator sudden activation issues: on win 10. 10 gb ram. This rig was stable. Fsx on it inc sp1 and 2 so delux was running. Stable for 2 years with the rig. No add ons for more than 18months. Today fsx started then asked for activation code. Entered the delux code ... its genuine. Would not activate only by...
  10. flight simulator X activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    flight simulator X activation: My computer crashed and I restored it from a back up image and everything works fine now. However, I reinstalled MS Flight Simulator X Deluxe + Acceleration and I get an activation error code 1-80004005. Can you help with the activation? Thanks Cesar Gaddini...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flight simulator 2004 windows 10