Windows 10: Flight Simulator crashes on startup

Discus and support Flight Simulator crashes on startup in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Can anyone help me with this: FlightSimulator.exe Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MatthewMulgrew, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Flight Simulator crashes on startup

Can anyone help me with this:

FlightSimulator.exe

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.10.7.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
    Creation Time: 31/10/2020 09:19:34
    Problem: Stopped working

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash
    Package Full Name: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.10.7.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Application Name: praid:App
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 5f985799
    Fault Module Name: EZFRD64.DLL
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 50b03bf9
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0000000000002413

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 18446744073709551615

:)

MatthewMulgrew, Oct 31, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Louie_101 Win User

Flight Simulator crashes on startup

Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi JavierMateo

I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I hope I can help you on your concern.

Could you please perform the store clear cache, download and re-install the flight simulator. and verify if it will function this time without crashing

Steps:

1 Close the Microsoft Store app if currently open.

2 Press the Win + R keys to open the Run dialog.

3 Type WSReset.exe into Run, and click/tap on OK.

4. Uninstall the Microsoft Flight Simulator

5. Open Microsoft Store app. download Microsoft Flight Simulator

6. install the Microsoft Flight Simulator

7. run as admin the Flight Simulator

Sincerely

Louie

Louie_101, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Flight Simulator crashes on startup

1. Flight Simulator crashes on startup - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator crashes

2. microsoft flight simulator crashing on startup steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator crashing on startup steam: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 16/11/2023 08:15:53 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-GF59ARK Description: Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.34.16.0, time stamp:...
  3. microsoft flight simulator crashing on startup steam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator crashing on startup steam: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 16/11/2023 08:15:53 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-GF59ARK Description: Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.34.16.0, time stamp:...
  4. microsoft flight simulator crashing on startup steam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup: After i click click any button to start it crashed to desktop with no error code. I tryed on my laptop that is worse than a potato and it worked.Main pc specsI5 9400fRtx 206016gb ramLaptop not correct but close specs7-10th gen pentium goldIntergrated hd 610 graphics4gb...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup: After i click click any button to start it crashed to desktop with no error code. I tryed on my laptop that is worse than a potato and it worked.Main pc specsI5 9400fRtx 206016gb ramLaptop not correct but close specs7-10th gen pentium goldIntergrated hd 610 graphics4gb...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup: After i click click any button to start it crashed to desktop with no error code. I tryed on my laptop that is worse than a potato and it worked. Main pc specs I5 9400fRtx 2060 16gb ramLaptop not correct but close specs7-10th gen pentium gold Intergrated hd 610 graphics4gb...
  8. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup: After i click click any button to start it crashed to desktop with no error code. I tryed on my laptop that is worse than a potato and it worked. Main pc specs I5 9400fRtx 2060 16gb ramLaptop not correct but close specs7-10th gen pentium gold Intergrated hd 610 graphics4gb...
  9. Flight Simulator crashes on loading

Flight Simulator crashes on loading: Hi, up until the other day MSFS was working just fine. Now it crashes out on the loading screen. I've even clicked "start in safe mode" and it still crashes. One solution said to install English US pack but it's already installed. Another talked about some Razer software...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Crash: I tried millions of ways to fix this but the same keeps on happenning. Basically what happens is that I start up the launcher, I get the Asobo and the BlackShark intro, after that I tells me to turn safe mode or normal mode I tried with both. After this a loading screen with...