Windows 10: Flight Simulator Download

Discus and support Flight Simulator Download in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have bought flight simulator 2020, have a 200MBPS internet connection, an ACER NITRO 5, and cant seem to stop having to restart my download of data.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DavidLorange, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Flight Simulator Download

I have bought flight simulator 2020, have a 200MBPS internet connection, an ACER NITRO 5, and cant seem to stop having to restart my download of data. I have adjusted my command prompt download, restarted, and still have issues with it stopping every 800 MB. Files stop sending, What the hell is happening? Im tired of trying to download this damn program.

I have a surface pro X and it worked in less than 5 hours to get all the download. Just the graphics processor couldn't keep up with the program. Otherwise I wouldnt have this problem.

:)

DavidLorange, Aug 21, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Flight Simulator Download

Microsoft flight simulator x standard version

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry to hear that you have lost Flight simulator CDs. Let me assist you with your issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below to download Microsoft flight simulator x and follow the steps to install in your PC.

Refer:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=11740

Follow the steps below on how to install Microsoft flight simulator xin compatibility mode:

1. Download the Microsoft flight simulator xfrom the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Microsoft flight simulator xinstall and then check the functionality.

You may also refer the link below to know the system requirements for
    Microsoft flight simulator x

Flight Simulator X: Minimum System Requirements.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/925724

Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Flight Simulator Download

1. Flight Simulator Download - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator Download

2. Download Flight Simulator. NOT INSTALL IT.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Flight Simulator. NOT INSTALL IT.: I do not have access to "Microsoft Store." It is blocked. I need to be able to simply download the software and run it. This must be possible, correct? I can't possibly be tied to something so proprietary and ridiculous?? I need to run this software on a powerful computer...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator Will not download!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Will not download!: I want to install MSFS On my computer but, it says there is not enough space on my disk. I have like 130 Gigs available and the download is 120 Gigs. Can someone help me? I am new to the MSFS Community : I would love to be apart of it!...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Will not download!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Will not download!: I want to install MSFS On my computer but, it says there is not enough space on my disk. I have like 130 Gigs available and the download is 120 Gigs. Can someone help me? I am new to the MSFS Community : I would love to be apart of it!...
  5. Flight Simulator download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight Simulator download: In 14 hours I managed to download 61 gb, 55 missing. I have a 48/50 Mps connection... Two questions: 1 It's saturday 9/19, 2:00 o'clock AM, any hope to play the game Sunday? 2 Given that I was playing with satisfaction with Patch 1 and all these issues started because I...
  6. flight Simulator 2020 download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    flight Simulator 2020 download: how do I download flight simulator 2020 on my second computer listed with Microsoft using product key. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020-download/7fd8ea8a-758f-42c6-8ec9-eb7aacc1be07
  7. Download Flight Simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download Flight Simulator 2020: I purchased MSFS 2020 on my office computer which apparently linked it to my work email address. That being the case, I can't download the software to my home computer which uses my personal email address. How do I change the purchase to my personal address instead of the...
  8. microsoft flight simulator will not download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator will not download: bonjour mon jeux ne veut pas s'installer il recommence a l infini. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-will-not-download/6aac74b1-c394-4e31-ba0a-9011c13a6e20
  9. Flight Simulator X download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X download: Hi all, Looking to download a legit free version of flight sim X directly from Microsoft, on my gaming laptop. You tube and simple searches not helpful. I guess the bottom line questions are: A is there a decent free version available, that is truly free with no...
  10. Download of Flight simulator X

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download of Flight simulator X: During download and when download completed 2 messages says that I have errors with number 1722 and 1603 Please asset to recover these errors and to complete my installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator X Regards, Lateef...