Windows 10: Flight Simulator FSX activation problem

Discus and support Flight Simulator FSX activation problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have an original copy of FSX which I bought new. Had it installed on my PC with no problem. Bought a newer, faster computer and installed it (having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AndrewMorton2, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Flight Simulator FSX activation problem

I have an original copy of FSX which I bought new. Had it installed on my PC with no problem. Bought a newer, faster computer and installed it (having deleted it from the old one which I still own though no longer use) only to find that it kicks me off after 30 minutes as the product hasn't been activated. However, try as I might I cannot find anywhere to enter the activation code!

Can anyone help?

:)

AndrewMorton2, Feb 16, 2019

2. Problem activating Flight Simulator X

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Did you activate Windows 10?
    • Is the issue with Windows 10 activation or game activation?
    I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

• Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X
    • Right click on FSX and click properties.
    • Click on compatibility.
    • Under compatibility mode tick run this program in compatibility mode for and choose windows accordingly.
    • Under settings tick run this program as an administrator and then click apply and run FSX
    You may refer to the below article and check.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/960481

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Comment activer Flight Simulator acceleration ?

Comment activer Flight Simulator et FSX accélération. Je possède les Product KEY

Jean ClaudeLEGER, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Chriso747 Win User

Flight Simulator FSX activation problem

Flight Simulator X

Some questions first:

1. Have you entered the Product Key correctly?

2. When you remove your DVD from the drive and launch FSX, does it open correctly and is there a Multiplayer option in the Main Menu?

3. Launch FSX in Free Flight mode and start any flight. Pause the flight and press Alt to get the Menu bar. Click on Help and About MS Flight Simulator. Is there a Product Key listed there at the bottom?

4. When you launch FSX, does the prompt appear for you to activate the product?

Chriso747, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Flight Simulator FSX activation problem

1. Flight Simulator FSX activation problem - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator FSX

2. Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....: Wikk WIndows 11 run FSX and FSX-SE steam I am not talking about the new Microsoft 2020 sim. Also will the video editor in 11 cause a problem with Pinnicle studio video editor?Thanks...
  3. To activate flight simulator:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To activate flight simulator:: A code is required. The code received is already used according to the info. How do I get another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-activate-flight-simulator/69114327-c1ec-4d5e-b639-0a6e5c474885
  4. To activate flight simulator:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To activate flight simulator:: A code is required. The code received is already used according to the info. How do I get another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-activate-flight-simulator/69114327-c1ec-4d5e-b639-0a6e5c474885
  5. To activate flight simulator:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX: I have had to replace my motherboard on my computer. Hard drives are the same including the one that has FSX installed on it. When I start FSX I get the error message code 1-80004005 which I believe is because the software cannot access the product key on the new hardware -...
  7. Flight Simulator problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator problem: most of my flight simulator keyboard commands are not working. Installation went smooth but then it paused for a long while and then continued. Is it possible I am missing part of the install? My computer was built for this new application with microsoft recommendation...
  8. microsoft flight simulator fsx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator fsx: I understand that you can help install fsx sim on windows 10. Case number 1299988518 apparently fixed the problem. Can you help? Thanks!! LR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-fsx/05253e5a-48c1-448c-a78a-c26c43b8e6bc
  9. FSX flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX flight simulator: Can anyone help us with our Microsoft flight simulator X please? our computer completely shuts down after about 15 minutes flying time even when graphics are turned down low....
  10. Flight Simulator FSX engl. Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator FSX engl. Version: Hey there, had to change Motherboard with Win7Pro. Unfortunately I deleted a driver after activation MB MSI Z270 but reinstalled. Everythin works but not FSX.Since than FSX shows up for a second and disapears from screen. Failure 1-80004005 leads to product activation....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flight simulator x authorisation problems

2. microsoft flight simulator 2010 support assistance activation

3. no activation prompt on flight simulator

4. activer flight simulator,
  5. trouble with flight simulator x,
  6. flight simulator x authorisation problem,
  7. flight simulator key problem,
  8. installation activation error flight simulator x,
  9. flight simulator activation,
  10. activate fsx,
  11. Where is activate now located in FSX?,