Windows 10: Flight Simulator Gold Edition with acceleration expansion pack

Discus and support Flight Simulator Gold Edition with acceleration expansion pack in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had this flight simulator on my old computer which has died. I have the loaded the game on to the new computer. The registration for the acceleration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by P.Wick, Apr 16, 2019.

1. P.Wick Win User

Flight Simulator Gold Edition with acceleration expansion pack

I had this flight simulator on my old computer which has died. I have the loaded the game on to the new computer. The registration for the acceleration pack will not be accepted on the new computer,(seems like you can only register once). I love this game how do I go about re registering or buying a new one

:)

P.Wick, Apr 16, 2019

2. Flight Simulater X Gold Edition.

Several years ago I purchased Flight Simulator X Gold Edition which includes 2 DVD's and the acceleration Expansion Pack. Now I wish to load it on my new Windows 10 laptop which does not have a DVD drive.

Please provide link that allows me to access FSX so that I may activate using the Product Keys on each of my DVD's. Hopefully the same access will enable me to load MS Combat Simulator and MS Train Simulator.

Thank you,

Phil

PhilHenrich, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Flight Simulator FSX Golden Edition with Acceleration pack

I cannot install my FSX Golden Edition with Acceleration Pack. Everything was ok with win7 but now I am using Win 10.

Every time I am flying I need to restart the flight simulator.

Which is the problem?

Luis

Luis GonzaloCastrillo Huerta, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Jai.727 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition.

Dear Community Members,

I write to you in relation to the software ´Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition` which has an expansion pack called ´Acceleration`.

I have successfully installed and activated it in my PC in the past (when running O.S. Win. 8.1, and now running Win. 10 Pro) however, when attempting to install it in a
    new PC running Win. 10 Home,
    the Acceleration Expansion Pack (disc number 3) does not prompt me to activate it on-line resulting in only being able to play for 30 minutes.
    Note that the installation process of the first 2 discs (i.e., the game without the expansion pack added) does allow for activation.

My case is not dealt with in forums I have visited and I have re-installed the software without solving the problem. Further,
    inside the program there is no possibility of activating the software at a
    later stage.

When I double-click on the program icon (in the desktop) to start the game, the following message appears (translated from Spanish): "Activation product error. We are sorry, an unexpected problem ocurred which has prevented
    the activation of the product to be completed. Error code: 1-80004005."

Thank you!

Jai.727, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Flight Simulator Gold Edition with acceleration expansion pack - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator Gold

2. Activating a product Code on Flight Simulator X Acceleration Expansion Pack

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating a product Code on Flight Simulator X Acceleration Expansion Pack: I recently uninstalled my Flight Simulator X Gold Edition which included Acceleration Expansion Pack to do a fresh reinstall. However it will not let me add the Acceleration Pack product key which means I cannot use it. I have tried many times without success so what would...
  3. Flight Simulator X: Acceleration Expansion will NOT activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X: Acceleration Expansion will NOT activate: I can't play FSX with Acceleration expansion for more than 30 minutes. I installed FSX Deluxe and it had me activate it. It worked fine..... Then I installed Acceleration Expansion and it did NOT give me the activation screen and I can not get the activation screen ever. When...
  4. Flight Simulator X: Acceleration Expansion will NOT activate

Flight Simulator X: Acceleration Expansion will NOT activate: I can't play FSX with Acceleration expansion for more than 30 minutes. I installed FSX Deluxe and it had me activate it. It worked fine..... Then I installed Acceleration Expansion and it did NOT give me the activation screen and I can not get the activation screen ever. When...
  5. flight simulator acceleration expansion pack

flight simulator acceleration expansion pack: hi havng just had my pc overalled have tried to reinstall fsx but when it came to installing the expansion pack after it had installed nothing came up to put in the serial no any ideas regards trevor...
  6. MS Flight Simulator Gold Edition

MS Flight Simulator Gold Edition: I purchased a new copy of this product and installed it with the CDs. The product activation window did not appear and the software will not load, even for the trial period. I have tried deleting and re-installing...
  7. Unable to activate Flight Simulator X after installing Acceleration expansion pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Flight Simulator X after installing Acceleration expansion pack: after installing acceleration expansion pack in Microsoft flight sim X I get no activation screen so consequently flight sim runs for only half hour. ***Modified title from: activation code for acceleration pack ***...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition

Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition: I've loaded this product 9 times and keep getting an error code 1-80004005. I called M support about 5 or 6 times, there are pretty useless. How can I get rid of this code?PLEASE...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition: When I load Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition, it loads okay, but when I go to look for it on my desk top and games, nothing appears. I have deleted and re-installed several times with the same results. After loading, I do get a message that it loaded successfully....
  10. Flight Simulator X Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X Gold Edition: I have it installed & is activated on line, but unable to use it. I can locate it in, Settings/System/Apps & Features. When I click on Modify (to try to activate it) I receive this error message:- "Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file...