Windows 10: Flight simulator gold

Discus and support Flight simulator gold in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Just trying to set up Flight sim on my pc windows 10 latest with updates , the software has loaded ok ? as it said finished?, it is there in apps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by peterangerpete, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Flight simulator gold

Hi, Just trying to set up Flight sim on my pc windows 10 latest with updates , the software has loaded ok ? as it said finished?, it is there in apps.

Now on my old machine, XP, it loaded an icon on the desk top to start it with, On windows 10 it has not and I can't find a way of getting this to run.

removed it and installed it again ,same thing? Ok I've not been a user of a pc since 2012 as I use an apple for everyday jobs, Photographs and things, so not very familiar with pc now,

I also need a new yoke and throttle controller what works best ? assuming I eventually get it to run,.... I have 5 grand children looking over my shoulder

now fast loosing interest, been at it 2 days now !! Thank you Pete

:)

peterangerpete, Feb 1, 2019

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Flight Simulator X Gold Edition

Flight Simulator X Gold Edition does not install on new Windows 10 computer. Getting error code 1628: Failed to complete installation. Any ideas?

Alan Berger, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Flight simulator gold

registering my flight simulator x gold edition

How do i registering my flight simulator x gold edition

PETERHIGGINS1, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Flight simulator gold

1. Flight simulator gold - Similar Threads - Flight simulator gold

2. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition: FSX Error 1-80004005 after installing Acceleration Expansion pack.How to handle the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator-fsx-gold-edition/f0a8fa77-2c59-4328-9cca-cdd68a49af9a
  3. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition: FSX Error 1-80004005 after installing Acceleration Expansion pack.How to handle the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator-fsx-gold-edition/f0a8fa77-2c59-4328-9cca-cdd68a49af9a
  4. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. clé activation flight simulator x gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clé activation flight simulator x gold: où trouver cette clé pour achat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cl%C3%A9-activation-flight-simulator-x-gold/09872ca2-4928-4d35-a032-fd578cdc532a
  6. clé activation flight simulator x gold

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    clé activation flight simulator x gold: où trouver cette clé pour achat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cl%C3%A9-activation-flight-simulator-x-gold/09872ca2-4928-4d35-a032-fd578cdc532a
  7. MS Flight Simulator Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Flight Simulator Gold Edition: I purchased a new copy of this product and installed it with the CDs. The product activation window did not appear and the software will not load, even for the trial period. I have tried deleting and re-installing...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition: I've loaded this product 9 times and keep getting an error code 1-80004005. I called M support about 5 or 6 times, there are pretty useless. How can I get rid of this code?PLEASE...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition: When I load Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition, it loads okay, but when I go to look for it on my desk top and games, nothing appears. I have deleted and re-installed several times with the same results. After loading, I do get a message that it loaded successfully....
  10. Flight Simulator X Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X Gold Edition: I have it installed & is activated on line, but unable to use it. I can locate it in, Settings/System/Apps & Features. When I click on Modify (to try to activate it) I receive this error message:- "Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file...