Windows 10: Flight simulator insert a disc

Discus and support Flight simulator insert a disc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Have had plenty of problems with msfs 20 and now i get a message asking me to insert a microsoft flight simulator game disc even though it is a digital... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Petermagpie, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Flight simulator insert a disc

Have had plenty of problems with msfs 20 and now i get a message asking me to insert a microsoft flight simulator game disc even though it is a digital version!!!
    please help me solve this problem! Thanks

:)

Petermagpie, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Flight simulator insert a disc

1. Flight simulator insert a disc - Similar Threads - Flight simulator insert

2. Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc: This is a download and I have had it for quite a awhile. Now, all of a sudden it is asking me to insert a disc, which is absurd since it is a download. What gives?...
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc: This is a download and I have had it for quite a awhile. Now, all of a sudden it is asking me to insert a disc, which is absurd since it is a download. What gives?...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Insert Disc Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Insert Disc Error: Hello,I've bought the MS Store Flight Simulator 2020 Edition a few days ago and I get the prompt that I have to insert a disk to be able to play.I did find older posts about the issue but nothing recent so I tried the following:Redownloaded and reinstalled it several...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 Please insert game disc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Please insert game disc.: Game is asking for disc to be installed at startup even though it is digital edition. Have tried to delete digital ownership folder as suggested in other threads but I cannot as this folder is owned by SYSTEM and I cannot change ownership. Thankyou MS. Any suggestions...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator please insert game disc yazısı

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator please insert game disc yazısı: Xbox game pass üzerinden aldığım Microsoft Flight Simulator giriş ekranında please insert game disc yazısı yüznden oynamamı engelliyor online olarak indirmenin yolu yok mu ?...
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 "Please insert disc" error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 "Please insert disc" error: Hey I have the Premium Deluxe edition of the game in my store not gamepass it worked good for month and half for the release but somehow it broked and it asking for disc now. Sometimes I can fix it by uninstalling and installing again the game but it now always work and if so...
  8. Flight simulator please insert disc???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator please insert disc???: I purchased MSFS202 from Microsoft Store and install was no problem. When I attempt to start Sim offline no wifi connection it asks me to insert disc. No problem starting if I’m connected to wifi...only when I’m not connected. I’ve re-downloaded/installed the ownership file...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator Insert Disc To Validate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Insert Disc To Validate: I have the gamepass ultimate subscription and have downloaded MFS. I click on play, the game loads to the 'press any key' screen. At this point It says 'please insert game disc' with two options. continue and quit. I obviously dont have a game disc. I have no other option...
  10. Flight simulator please insert disc???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator please insert disc???: When I start up the game it tells me to press any button to start. I press a button and then it tells me to insert the disk and press continue. I don't have a disk because I purchased the premium Deluxe Edition online it's bought-and-paid-for it says the game is installed but...