Windows 10: Flight Simulator Install Issue

Discus and support Flight Simulator Install Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I installed Flight Simulator on my work PC, but it was not fast enough to play the game. I am trying to install it on my Home PC now. I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MattD2315, Aug 23, 2020.

1. MattD2315 Win User

Flight Simulator Install Issue

Hi,

I installed Flight Simulator on my work PC, but it was not fast enough to play the game. I am trying to install it on my Home PC now. I click Install in the Microsoft Store Account, and it downloads and installs, and then I get an alert that it is installed. However, nothing else happens.

I have tried clicking "Microsoft Flight Simulator" in the Start Menu, but it will not do anything or load. I have also tried Running as Admin. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times and it will not do anything.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

:)

MattD2315, Aug 23, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Flight Simulator Install Issue

Flight Simulator activation issue

Hi Launay, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I understood that you cannot activate Flight Simulator X on your laptop. The first step that I can advise that you take is to fix the incomplete installation of the app. It may resolve the problem

Navigate to the following article to find the steps: Flight Simulator X: “An error occurred while attempting to activate the product The problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application

https://support.microsoft.com/help/960481/fligh...

Keep me posted if the above method doesn't help.

Max Newman, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Flight Simulator Install Issue

1. Flight Simulator Install Issue - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator Install

2. Microsoft Flight simulator Install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight simulator Install issues: Hi I just got the Xbox game pass for my PC and I tried installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, After the initial download of 2GB I launched the game usually it started to download the remaining data for the game, But in my case, it keeps giving an error of not being connected...
  3. Microsoft Flight simulator Install issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator Install issues: Hi I just got the Xbox game pass for my PC and I tried installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, After the initial download of 2GB I launched the game usually it started to download the remaining data for the game, But in my case, it keeps giving an error of not being connected...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Installation Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Installation Issue: I installed the system and the support files 1.29GB on my SSD. How and what can I move to my SATA Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-installation-issue/29f9d7a1-26a4-42b6-a935-475aeafc8ff7
  5. Flight simulator 2020 installation issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020 installation issues: I have the FS 2020 standard that was offered to me for my birthday. I have the 10 DVD disc version. I input the activation key on the Microsoft store site hoping to download the game from there since I dont have a DVD reader on my PC. With the activation key, MS store...
  6. flight simulator installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator installation: I cannot install MSFS2020 on my computer. I purchased the Premium Deluxe version, but when I click on install/play, nothing happens. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-installation/e9a1f56c-4c61-4b15-9ee3-4103c5e9f937
  7. Flight simulator issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight simulator issue: F1 2020 was working to a point, when a patch was installed yesterday. Since the patch 1.08 installed I am unable to launch the game as there was a message game corrupt. I uninstalled the game, switched xbox one off and tried to reinstall. Now that's done, the game wont launch...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Issues: Content manager update going around in circles trying to install MSFS 2020. Stuck on installing asobo 787 and keeps going back to zero percent. Any suggestions please?...
  9. Issue When Installing Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue When Installing Flight Simulator X: Hello Microsoft Community, I was installing Flight Simulator X on my Windows 10 computer and the installation would start but then shortly into the installation, a few error messages appeared, which have been attached. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  10. Flight simulator installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight simulator installation: I have a HP Notebook with windows 10 version 1809 install... I would like to install my Microsoft Flight simulator 2004...Is this possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-installation/bcc40392-8c33-4e16-89d0-c16ec489a950