Windows 10: Flight simulator please insert disc???

Discus and support Flight simulator please insert disc??? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased MSFS202 from Microsoft Store and install was no problem. When I attempt to start Sim offline no wifi connection it asks me to insert disc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Capt. Ovur, Sep 13, 2020 at 10:47 PM.

1. Flight simulator please insert disc???

I purchased MSFS202 from Microsoft Store and install was no problem. When I attempt to start Sim offline no wifi connection it asks me to insert disc. No problem starting if I’m connected to wifi...only when I’m not connected. I’ve re-downloaded/installed the ownership file several times but it does not solve the issue. Any advise would be appreciated. Capt. Ovur and Out.

:)

2. Flight simulator please insert disc???

Our friends at Xbox always have something to share Here is the known issue and the workaround:

Known Issues for Game Launches (August 2020)

Microsoft Flight Simulator

• Known Issue: Some users seeing a "Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator disc" error when launching the game on Windows 10.
    • Workaround: In order to play the game digitally on Windows 10, you will need to have the Digital Ownership
      File
      installed as it is required to grant the necessary permissions to play. If you already have this file installed and are running in to this error, please uninstall and reinstall this file only and this should resolve the issue. There is no need to
      uninstall the entire 127+GB base game files. Uninstalling this small 10MB file is all that will be needed.

Sumit - Insider MVP, Sep 13, 2020 at 10:51 PM
  3. Flight simulator please insert disc???

This worked for me.

• Known Issue: Some users seeing a "Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator disc" error when launching the game on Windows 10.
    • Workaround: In order to play the game digitally on Windows 10, you will need to have the Digital Ownership
      File
      installed as it is required to grant the necessary permissions to play. If you already have this file installed and are running in to this error, please uninstall and reinstall this file only and this should resolve the issue. There is no need to
      uninstall the entire 127+GB base game files. Uninstalling this small 10MB file is all that will be needed

4. Flight simulator please insert disc???

Flight simulator please insert disc???

Hi Sumit,

I am experiencing the same issue as Dontask. I get the 'Press any key to start' screen, which I do and the next message to pop up is 'please insert the Microsoft flight simulator game disc'. You can either hit continue, which brings up the same box over
    and over or quit installation.

Thema:

Flight simulator please insert disc???

1. Flight simulator please insert disc??? - Similar Threads - Flight simulator please

2. Flight Simulator 2020 Disc version multiple computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Disc version multiple computers: When buying the disc version of the new Flight Simulator 2020, will I be able to download it on multiple computers? And if I am on how many can I download it?...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator Insert Disc To Validate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Insert Disc To Validate: I have the gamepass ultimate subscription and have downloaded MFS. I click on play, the game loads to the 'press any key' screen. At this point It says 'please insert game disc' with two options. continue and quit. I obviously dont have a game disc. I have no other option...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 needs disc to Start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 needs disc to Start: Hello, I bought the Premium Edition of the new Flight Simulator 2020 Retail-Edition with 10 DVD's. After installing the game and starting it, it always requests to insert DVD No. 1 to start. Is there any work around to avoid this? The game is bound to my...
  5. flight simulator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    flight simulator: I purchased yesterday FS2020 standard edition. When I load the dvd's , suddenly the install gives me an error : Feature: Defaultfeature File : E:\data8.cab Error: data error cyclische redundantiecontrole...
  6. Flight simulator please insert disc???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator please insert disc???: When I start up the game it tells me to press any button to start. I press a button and then it tells me to insert the disk and press continue. I don't have a disk because I purchased the premium Deluxe Edition online it's bought-and-paid-for it says the game is installed but...
  7. Please insert a blank disc?

Please insert a blank disc?: Hi, Can anyone please help me? Whenever I put a blank cd rw into the disc drive to burn a cd I get the error message, 'Please insert a blank disc'. The computer just rejects the cd rw. Does anyone have a solution for this? Many thanks....
  8. Windows 10, "Please insert a disc" when disc is inserted.

Windows 10, "Please insert a disc" when disc is inserted.: For a while now, ive been witnessing this issue. If i insert a cd, Windows can read it. If i insert a DVD It spins then stops then says "Please insert a cd" opening the drive in the process, tried uninstalling it, got nothing. Tried cleaning the disc nothing. The drive is a...
  9. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator: Since the original FS program is still very popular, If anyone at Microsoft is listening, please issue an updated version of the venerable program that is fully compatible with windows 10 and has contemporary quality graphics. I know there is a steam version, but I am talking...
  10. Please insert disc error message

Please insert disc error message: I keep getting an eror message when I insert windows 7 professional on windows 10 internal dvdrw player. I have the same problem on my laptop but on my brothers pc It works soundly so cant send it back. I know this is a windows ten forum but since its windows 10 i have...