Windows 10: Flight Simulator Premium upgrade

Discus and support Flight Simulator Premium upgrade in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have had to reinstall Flight Simulator from DVD. Therefor, I cannot upgrade to Premium Deluxe because it says that the number has already been used.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KevinMartin887, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Flight Simulator Premium upgrade

I have had to reinstall Flight Simulator from DVD. Therefor, I cannot upgrade to Premium Deluxe because it says that the number has already been used. Has anyone else experienced this? How do you get around it?

:)

KevinMartin887, Aug 31, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Flight Simulator Premium upgrade

Microsoft flight simulator 2020

PålMagnusson, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Flight Simulator Premium upgrade

1. Flight Simulator Premium upgrade - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator Premium

2. Flight Simulator Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator Premium: Will Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe work on my PC? Details are:AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 6 Cores, 12 Threads, 3.90GHz Base, 4.40GHz Turbo, 16MB CacheRadeon Graphics 7 Cores, 1900 MHz23.8" 1080P VGA / HDMI Flat Monitor8GB 2400 RAM500GB M.2 NVMe SSD450W Power SupplyWindows 11 Home...
  3. Flight Simulator Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator Premium: Will Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe work on my PC? Details are:AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 6 Cores, 12 Threads, 3.90GHz Base, 4.40GHz Turbo, 16MB CacheRadeon Graphics 7 Cores, 1900 MHz23.8" 1080P VGA / HDMI Flat Monitor8GB 2400 RAM500GB M.2 NVMe SSD450W Power SupplyWindows 11 Home...
  4. flight simulator premium deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    flight simulator premium deluxe: Bought the flight simulator premium deluxe. Bought an Omen game pc just for this program. Started with installing the disc. Disc 7 gave an error and the installing stopped completely. Can someone advice what the reason can be and how to carry on?...
  5. Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe activation: Hello After having installed a purchased DVD 10 dvd's version of Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe once - and after having activated my activation code while beeing locked into my microsoft accound from activation code card included in the DVD box-set - I thougt I could...
  6. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.: I used one MS account to purchase MS FS 2020 Premium Deluxe and installed in on a workstation. I then purchased quite a few add-ons for the app, but I used my different MS account to purchase the add-ons. How can I get the add-ons to be installed in the MS FS 2020 app when...
  7. Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe: Hi, I purchased Premium Deluxe edition and tried loading it from DVD. I get to disc 3 and it stops with a cyclic error. Stops the whole installation and wipes the files out of the folder. is there anyway of getting a download to get me up and running?...
  8. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe: I get the following below when I reinstall my Premium Deluxe. I was able to install it the first time 2 months ago and it installed and run ok. But a week ago when I did the latest update it I cancelled the update after that it deleted everything. When I reinstalled it about...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe download: Download fails ever time no matter what I try. Microsoft updated my computer using the latest Windows 10 Pro download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-download/98822952-d9af-43d3-94be-5b9c8e04e27b
  10. MS Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Bonus

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Bonus: Ich habe MS Flight Simulator mit allen 10 DVDs installiert. Alles wunderbar geklappt. Nun kam der Bildschirm mit dem Aktivierungscode. Mit dem Richtigen Konto war ich angemeldet. Nun den 25 Stellingen Code eingegeben, wurde auch akzeptiert. Nun wollte ich die Bonusinhalte...