Windows 10: Flight Simulator Program compatable with Windows 10

Discus and support Flight Simulator Program compatable with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Days of research has left me very confused. One site says IL-2 Sturmovik will work in W10 then another says no way. most say all the x plane programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FDRANKBULLETT, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Flight Simulator Program compatable with Windows 10

Days of research has left me very confused. One site says IL-2 Sturmovik will work in W10 then another says no way. most say all the x plane programs will not work. I tried to contact MS Gaming and they have no idea about anything accept X-Box.

It seems a simple question. Which Flight simulator programs will operate within W10 ( assuming all the necessary supporting specs such as memory, video card, etc. are there)? Apparently MS own simulator programs will not operate well in W10. the programs are to expensive to just keep buying them and hoping they work. Also so many of the forums and answers are 2-3 years old. I am hoping the programs have made some adjustments.

I am hoping someone out there has the answer. I just got this laptop so I assume it has a very current W10 application. Got a good controller set up coming but now nothing to play with. appreciate the help in advance.

:)

FDRANKBULLETT, Oct 11, 2019

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 11, 2019
  3. MS Flight Simulator & Windows 10

Since installing Windows 10, I cannot run MS Flight Simulator 2004. I have taken the following steps with no results. The application simply will not load.

I have:

Tried running the program as an Administrator

Used the command line to open my Admin account

Tried running the program in Compatibility Mode

Tried running the Compatibility Mode Troubleshooter

Uninstalled and re-installed the program

Nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

Thanks very much.

RobTommasone, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Flight Simulator Program compatable with Windows 10

Flight Simulator compatability in windows 10

I did not find these suggestions helpful

JamesFowler_606, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Flight Simulator Program compatable with Windows 10

1. Flight Simulator Program compatable with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator Program

2. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator: I can't download Microsoft Flight Simulator I just purchased https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator/0cf604f2-97f0-448a-9bfe-bae47e76a43b
  3. MicroSoft Flight Simulator Graphic Card Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MicroSoft Flight Simulator Graphic Card Compatibility: My son got a gift HP Pavillion Gaming LapTop with AMD RadeonTM Graphics Driver version: 27.20.15002.11002 Driver Date 4/23/2021 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 version 27.21.14.6280 Drive Date 6/9/2021. He also received the MS Flight Simulator Premium On DVD as a gift. Is this...
  4. MicroSoft Flight Simulator Graphic Card Compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MicroSoft Flight Simulator Graphic Card Compatibility: My son got a gift HP Pavillion Gaming LapTop with AMD RadeonTM Graphics Driver version: 27.20.15002.11002 Driver Date 4/23/2021 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 version 27.21.14.6280 Drive Date 6/9/2021. He also received the MS Flight Simulator Premium On DVD as a gift. Is this...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 - Graphics Card Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 - Graphics Card Compatibility: Dear Community,I have a HP 700-215 high performance PC with a Nvidia GeForce GTX 745 graphics card installed. Is this graphics card compatible with the new Flight Simulator 2020? I emailed Nvidia and one tech rep said it is compatible, and another tech rep said they do not...
  6. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator: Hello, Tears ago I bought flight simulator 2004. It worked fine on windows 7 but not on windows 10l. I decided to buy a new laptop with windows 10 and try it out. Like I said before, it did not work and maybe i wore it out. I started to look for something like 2004 and come...
  7. flight simulator for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator for windows 10: Will the flight simulator program for windows 10 run on my computer: Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit CPU AMD A8-6410 Mullins 28nm Technology RAM 16.0GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-10-24) Motherboard Hewlett-Packard 2B29 (CPU 1)...
  8. Flight Simulator X compatability with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X compatability with Windows 10: I recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, In the upgrade process I lost my Flight Simulator X. I am now unable to re install the flight sim as errors and registration failure happens. I have uninstalled the program FSX properly and still it refuses to...
  9. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator: Since the original FS program is still very popular, If anyone at Microsoft is listening, please issue an updated version of the venerable program that is fully compatible with windows 10 and has contemporary quality graphics. I know there is a steam version, but I am talking...
  10. Windows 10 & flight simulator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 & flight simulator: My flight simulator program times out like a trail version, I think its a window 10 problem. Program starts up as a stream version but I have the discs and product key...