Windows 10: Flight Simulator training

Discus and support Flight Simulator training in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just installed FS. General Aviation Training button is grayed out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GeorgeEdwards6, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Flight Simulator training

Just installed FS. General Aviation Training button is grayed out.

:)

GeorgeEdwards6, Dec 30, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Jackison Win User

Flight Simulator training

Microsoft Train Simulator vs. Flight Simulator X powered by Steam

Does anyone know why Microsoft is supporting Flight Simulator X with Steam but not Microsoft Train Simulator? These two simulators are about 4 years apart so I don't know if they are going to or have supported Microsoft Train Simulator
    already. I just downloaded my childhood favorite train simulator on my latest and updated laptop and MSTS doesn't work. I download FSX and it works fine and discovered it is supported by Microsoft and Steam. I have tried to update MSTS from other sites (like
    Trainsim) and unable to find direct support from Microsoft so far for MSTS. Does anyone have ideas?

Jackison, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Flight Simulator training

1. Flight Simulator training - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator training

2. MSTS- Microsoft Train Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSTS- Microsoft Train Simulator: Nvidia Geforce 940MX videókártyávan miért fut el az msts és a ADM videókártyákkal nem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msts-microsoft-train-simulator/a46b2567-bfca-47ee-bbfd-396c8d795d7f
  3. MSTS- Microsoft Train Simulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSTS- Microsoft Train Simulator: Nvidia Geforce 940MX videókártyávan miért fut el az msts és a ADM videókártyákkal nem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msts-microsoft-train-simulator/a46b2567-bfca-47ee-bbfd-396c8d795d7f
  4. MSTS- Microsoft Train Simulator

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator: I can't download Microsoft Flight Simulator I just purchased https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator/0cf604f2-97f0-448a-9bfe-bae47e76a43b
  6. MSTS [Microsoft Train Simulator]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSTS [Microsoft Train Simulator]: Hey everyone! I have a few questions that I hope somebody might have the answers to: How do I download Microsoft Train Simulator the right way? How can I make it so that it can run on a Windows 10 PC? I have always enjoyed watching gameplay of this program on YouTube,...
  7. Microsoft Train Simulator 2001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Train Simulator 2001: Hello, I have problem with this game wich I played many yeras ago on the same PC. When I try to start Microsoft Train Simulator launcher.exe/train.exe only become black screen & after few seconds it will crash with issue "Did this program worked correctly?" I have tried a...
  8. Train Simulator Content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Train Simulator Content: Microsoft Train Simulator (MSTS) has been off the market for nearly a decade (since the Activision release disappeared) and closing in on two since MS itself stopped selling it, but it's still the basis for an active enthusiast community. It was the first and still, as a...
  9. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator: Since the original FS program is still very popular, If anyone at Microsoft is listening, please issue an updated version of the venerable program that is fully compatible with windows 10 and has contemporary quality graphics. I know there is a steam version, but I am talking...
  10. Microsoft Train Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Train Simulator: My husband loves Microsoft Train Simulator. I have tried everything I can to get it to run on Windows 10. I'm at a loss. Is there anyone out there that in involved with MTS that has got it running? If you try to reinstall will it drop the vast number of files that people who...