Windows 10: Flight Simulator X - Black Cursor - Windows 10

Discus and support Flight Simulator X - Black Cursor - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If you are experiencing problems with cursor while FSX In-Game mode, e.g. Black Cursor Pointer instead of Default Scheme Pointer. Here is the best... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JaredDrakeZA, May 30, 2020.

1. Flight Simulator X - Black Cursor - Windows 10

If you are experiencing problems with cursor while FSX In-Game mode, e.g. Black Cursor Pointer instead of Default Scheme Pointer.

Here is the best solution to fix the problem:

Download Cursor Pointer for Windows 10 and FSX

And use this cursor for "Normal Select" in your Mouse settings in Control Panel. You can also save the scheme as "FSX"

Enjoy!!

:)

JaredDrakeZA, May 30, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, May 30, 2020
  3. Flight Simulator X golden edition

Hello Peter,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the article on
    issues with activating Flight Simulator X

Also, you can check for the article which talks about the

system requirements of Flight Simulator X

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 30, 2020
  4. Flight Simulator X - Black Cursor - Windows 10

Unable to open Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with accessing Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you try to open the game?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the Operating System prior to this issue?

Step 1: I suggest you to update the pending updates found on your system and check if it helps.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about issues with
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X and check if it helps.

Refer: Troubleshoot graphics issues in Flight Simulator X

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Flight Simulator X - Black Cursor - Windows 10

1. Flight Simulator X - Black Cursor - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator Black

2. Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X: I purchased FS X on CD and installed it. It started and seemed to work, but when I closed the program it completely disappeared from my Windows 10 system. I've tried re-installing -- no matter what, the program fails to appear in any directory, on the desktop, or in File...
  3. Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator X: I purchased FS X on CD and installed it. It started and seemed to work, but when I closed the program it completely disappeared from my Windows 10 system. I've tried re-installing -- no matter what, the program fails to appear in any directory, on the desktop, or in File...
  4. flight simulator x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator x: whenever i start my fsx and go into a multiplayer server it crashes whenever i try to spawn in i have a i9 and a 2080 ti so i dont know why this keeps crashing please help...
  5. Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X: Hello , All DVD's from Flight Simulator X are unreadable after 16years. I have all Keys for Accelerator and FSX . Can i download the original DVS's ? Or can i order new DVD's ? Thx for any help Karsten from Berlin....
  6. Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flight Simulator X: I have two internal HDDs in my desktop computer (C & D) - OS Windows 10 Pro. I want to use "D:" for games and have downloaded FSX. My question is - how do I get it to open so I can play. Regards Mike....
  7. Flight Simulator x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator x: How do i download flight simulator on my new laptop that does not support cd's ? I have the disc and the product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-x/e1a04144-b8c5-4382-bf19-7ebab5d15f55
  8. Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flight Simulator X: Why will Flight Simulator X not install on my new Windows 10 laptop? Are the some updates that I can install, or is there a special installation installation process I can use to fix the problem? Robert Pollitzer *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator X: Hello, I installed FSX on my computer but it doesn't show up under the start menu. The install appeared to be successful. I've searched the drive but can't find any sign it is here. Any ideas? I'm running Windows 10....
  10. flight simulator X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator X: I had flight sim on my old pc, I bought a new one and installed it on there now. However after using the program for 30 mins, I get a message that it cant be used as its installed on another pc...