Windows 10: Flight Simulator X golden edition

Discus and support Flight Simulator X golden edition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I reinstalled my official software package in Windows 10. I activated it and I got a positive result. After I start te program via FSX.EXE i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Peter F_, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Peter F_ Win User

Flight Simulator X golden edition

Hello,

I reinstalled my official software package in Windows 10. I activated it and I got a positive result. After I start te program via FSX.EXE i gat the message that the activation was not succesful. I removed the program and did again a reinstallation. The message is still the same. Also when I changed the compatibility mode.

When I start flying with the software it gives after 30 minutes that the trial period is over.

What can I do about this?

Best regards,

Peter F. Mallee

The Netherlands

:)

Peter F_, Oct 12, 2018

2. Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

I tried your suggestion in attempting to install Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition. Still unable to install, although this simulator worked fine under Windows 7.

GordonMcGarrigle, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Flight Simulator FSX Golden Edition with Acceleration pack

I cannot install my FSX Golden Edition with Acceleration Pack. Everything was ok with win7 but now I am using Win 10.

Every time I am flying I need to restart the flight simulator.

Which is the problem?

Luis

Luis GonzaloCastrillo Huerta, Oct 13, 2018
  4. DenisA187 Win User

MS Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

MS Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition will not work in Windows 10. Help please

DenisA187, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Flight Simulator X golden edition - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator golden

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition: I got this game from my brother before he passed away this summer. He had a steam account so I can't install the game cause it has a key code, and it won't let me install it. I can't get ahold of Steam, without paying the $5.00 so i was just wanting to see if someone out...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition: I got this game from my brother before he passed away this summer. He had a steam account so I can't install the game cause it has a key code, and it won't let me install it. I can't get ahold of Steam, without paying the $5.00 so i was just wanting to see if someone out...
  4. Microsoft Flight simulator x Steam edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight simulator x Steam edition: How do I transfer my Steam edition to a new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-x-steam-edition/3e18032b-c4b6-45c7-8cc1-b2e3820fc092
  5. Flight Simulator X Steam Edition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flight Simulator X Steam Edition: For a few months now I have tried to install and reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition and nothing happens came up with error then after weeks of trying I finally got it to work but then when I tried "Free Flight" it crashes. Its funny that I can play...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition: I've loaded this product 9 times and keep getting an error code 1-80004005. I called M support about 5 or 6 times, there are pretty useless. How can I get rid of this code?PLEASE...
  7. Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flight Simulator X: Why will Flight Simulator X not install on my new Windows 10 laptop? Are the some updates that I can install, or is there a special installation installation process I can use to fix the problem? Robert Pollitzer *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition: I am trying to re-install flight simulator X after deleting the program from my SSD (I experienced several CTD while in simulation, there were no error messages. Program just stopped!). The installation seems to work perfectly, right up to completion and then I have the...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition: Dear support, During activation of my FSX Deluxe Edition I got notified that I have reached the maximum amount of installs on my serial number. I was running FSX on a second computer as well. Therefore I have un-installed FSX on that computer and now want to install it on...
  10. Flight Simulator X Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X Gold Edition: I have it installed & is activated on line, but unable to use it. I can locate it in, Settings/System/Apps & Features. When I click on Modify (to try to activate it) I receive this error message:- "Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file...