Windows 10: Flight Simulator X Steam Edition

Discus and support Flight Simulator X Steam Edition in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For a few months now I have tried to install and reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition and nothing happens came up with error then after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StephenSutor, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Flight Simulator X Steam Edition

For a few months now I have tried to install and reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition and nothing happens came up with error then after weeks of trying I finally got it to work but then when I tried "Free Flight" it crashes. Its funny that I can play multiplayer and do the missions but not Free Flight. Any information that may help my would greatly appreciated.

below is my System Information

System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 7/11/2019, 17:23:40
    Machine name: DESKTOP-06R1K1M
    Machine Id: {98F49CB3-9B95-4276-B6DA-01CE8BF1F663}
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Acer
    System Model: Aspire Z3-710
    BIOS: R01-A3 (type: UEFI)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590T CPU @ 2.00GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 8080MB RAM
    Page File: 4954MB used, 4404MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 12
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    Miracast: Available, with HDCP
    Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported
    DxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Display Tab 2: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

:)

StephenSutor, Jul 11, 2019

2. Flight Simulator X golden edition

Hello Peter,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the article on
    issues with activating Flight Simulator X

Also, you can check for the article which talks about the

system requirements of Flight Simulator X

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

I tried your suggestion in attempting to install Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition. Still unable to install, although this simulator worked fine under Windows 7.

GordonMcGarrigle, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Flight Simulator X Steam Edition

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition Traffic

После последнего обновления приложения были перемещены по запросу системы.
    Включая игру Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition.

аньше не было никаких проблем с отображением трафика IVAO_MTL через vpilot.
    Теперь, после переустановки, нет отображения самолетов (видны только значки сигналов).
    Как исправить?

Vyacheslav Filus, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Flight Simulator X Steam Edition

1. Flight Simulator X Steam Edition - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator Steam

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition: I got this game from my brother before he passed away this summer. He had a steam account so I can't install the game cause it has a key code, and it won't let me install it. I can't get ahold of Steam, without paying the $5.00 so i was just wanting to see if someone out...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition: I got this game from my brother before he passed away this summer. He had a steam account so I can't install the game cause it has a key code, and it won't let me install it. I can't get ahold of Steam, without paying the $5.00 so i was just wanting to see if someone out...
  4. Is Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition Compatible with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition Compatible with Windows 11?: I've been thinking of getting FSX Steam Edition from Steam to play on my Windows 11 Laptop. Does anyone know if the program will work on Windows 11? I'm asking because it was made for Windows XP lol...
  5. Is Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition Compatible with Windows 11?

Is Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition Compatible with Windows 11?: I've been thinking of getting FSX Steam Edition from Steam to play on my Windows 11 Laptop. Does anyone know if the program will work on Windows 11? I'm asking because it was made for Windows XP lol...
  6. Error starting Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error starting Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition: After downloading and installing Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition, I receive the following error when attempting to start the game:"Failed to start process for Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition :The application has failed to start because its side-by-side...
  7. Error starting Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition

Error starting Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition: After downloading and installing Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition, I receive the following error when attempting to start the game:"Failed to start process for Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition :The application has failed to start because its side-by-side...
  8. Microsoft flight simulator X Steam addition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator X Steam addition: I installed FS on my new PC 5 months ago and initially was able to play it. I have not played it for a couple of months, but when I tried over the last couple of nights, I have been unable do any of the missions.I can open up the program, I can get to the missions screen, I...
  9. Microsoft Flight simulator x Steam edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight simulator x Steam edition: How do I transfer my Steam edition to a new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-x-steam-edition/3e18032b-c4b6-45c7-8cc1-b2e3820fc092
  10. Flight Simulator X golden edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator X golden edition: Hello, I reinstalled my official software package in Windows 10. I activated it and I got a positive result. After I start te program via FSX.EXE i gat the message that the activation was not succesful. I removed the program and did again a reinstallation. The message is...