Windows 10: flight simulator

Discus and support flight simulator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to down load flight simulator in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator/e06a0d9a-fdef-4a0c-a64a-e2d97365de89 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vitosantevecchi, Nov 17, 2018.

1. flight simulator

how to down load flight simulator in win 10

:)

vitosantevecchi, Nov 17, 2018

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Flight Simulator X golden edition

Hello Peter,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the article on
    issues with activating Flight Simulator X

Also, you can check for the article which talks about the

system requirements of Flight Simulator X

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

flight simulator

Microsoft flight simulator x standard version

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry to hear that you have lost Flight simulator CDs. Let me assist you with your issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below to download Microsoft flight simulator x and follow the steps to install in your PC.

Refer:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=11740

Follow the steps below on how to install Microsoft flight simulator xin compatibility mode:

1. Download the Microsoft flight simulator xfrom the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Microsoft flight simulator xinstall and then check the functionality.

You may also refer the link below to know the system requirements for
    Microsoft flight simulator x

Flight Simulator X: Minimum System Requirements.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/925724

Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

flight simulator

1. flight simulator - Similar Threads - flight simulator

2. Running Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition on Windows 10: Hi I used to be able to run ms flight simulator Deluxe with Acceleration prior, I think, to updating to windows 10. Not used it for a while but wanted to use it again. The programme icon is still on my desktop but clicking it will not open the programme. Also it does...
  3. flight simulator for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator for windows 10: Will the flight simulator program for windows 10 run on my computer: Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit CPU AMD A8-6410 Mullins 28nm Technology RAM 16.0GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-10-24) Motherboard Hewlett-Packard 2B29 (CPU 1)...
  4. flight simulator 2004 will not start windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flight simulator 2004 will not start windows 10: flight simulator 2004 will not start windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2004-will-not-start-windows-10/dbe4537a-040b-4190-9164-2810136d409a
  5. Flight simulator x setup error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flight simulator x setup error: I have flight simulator x 2 DVD version and i believe the setup dvd has an error. (Can't install) same failure using different DVD players. how can I download the software using my key or can I get a replacement DVD...
  6. Unable to activate Flight Simulator X after installing Acceleration expansion pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Flight Simulator X after installing Acceleration expansion pack: after installing acceleration expansion pack in Microsoft flight sim X I get no activation screen so consequently flight sim runs for only half hour. ***Modified title from: activation code for acceleration pack ***...
  7. Game controller for Car race and flight simulator - total noob

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game controller for Car race and flight simulator - total noob: Hello, I know nothing about video games, but want my 8 year old daughter to have the option to play some flight simulator and car race games. I saw there are a lot of free games from microsoft etc. So that should do. I also like to play with her, so may need 2 controllers. So...
  8. Problem activating Flight Simulator x Deluxe in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem activating Flight Simulator x Deluxe in Windows 10: Just installed flight simulator x Gold Edition on my HP with windows 10. Installed ok, but I'm unable to complete the activation. I get an error that the product code is not valid or entered incorrectly. I tried reinstalling the program several times with no luck. It runs...
  9. wingman attack 2 does not work with windows 10 and combat flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wingman attack 2 does not work with windows 10 and combat flight simulator: I have windows 10 and my wingman attack 2 calibrates with combat flight simulator but when you try and fly with it the joystick doesn't work. When you go into customize controller the joystick doesn't show up just a black window between keyboard and mouse. Also I get the...
  10. Unable to use Flight Simulator X 2006 after installing Flight Simulator X 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use Flight Simulator X 2006 after installing Flight Simulator X 2004: I have a Win 10 PC, and was able to get FSX 2004 installed and working fine..however when I installed Flight Sim 2004 it messed up the FSX 2006 , does anyone know if it's possible to get both games working on the same PC. ***Original title: Win 10 PC with Flight Sim...