Windows 10: Flight Simulator

Discus and support Flight Simulator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since the original FS program is still very popular, If anyone at Microsoft is listening, please issue an updated version of the venerable program that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WayneDaren, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Flight Simulator

Since the original FS program is still very popular, If anyone at Microsoft is listening, please issue an updated version of the venerable program that is fully compatible with windows 10 and has contemporary quality graphics. I know there is a steam version, but I am talking about a disc version which isn't dependent on the internet.

:)

WayneDaren, Mar 2, 2019

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Flight Simulator

Flight Simulator X golden edition

Hello Peter,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the article on
    issues with activating Flight Simulator X

Also, you can check for the article which talks about the

system requirements of Flight Simulator X

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Flight Simulator

1. Flight Simulator - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation: I have installed MSN Gold Flight X on a new computer, now I cant get access to the full version only Free Flight. When prompted I entered the product Key # exactly as it was listed on the package in order to activate now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this program but...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition: Dear support, During activation of my FSX Deluxe Edition I got notified that I have reached the maximum amount of installs on my serial number. I was running FSX on a second computer as well. Therefore I have un-installed FSX on that computer and now want to install it on...
  4. Download of Flight simulator X

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download of Flight simulator X: During download and when download completed 2 messages says that I have errors with number 1722 and 1603 Please asset to recover these errors and to complete my installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator X Regards, Lateef...
  5. bought a new HP desktop with Windows 10 pre-installed. Loaded Microsoft Flight Simulator X...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought a new HP desktop with Windows 10 pre-installed. Loaded Microsoft Flight Simulator X...: Bought a new HP desktop with Windows 10 pre-installed. Loaded Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe and can not find the run icon to play it. Can you help me? thank you...
  6. xp flight Simulator 2004 not working on Windows 10 after compatability check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xp flight Simulator 2004 not working on Windows 10 after compatability check: I have Micrsoft Flight Simulator 2004 which runs on XP I now have laptop with Windows 10 but after running Compatability checker still will not run...
  7. game flight simulator x will not work on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game flight simulator x will not work on windows 10: I have downloaded both disc and enter the product code and get activated on to the internet it shows the fsx screen then a box appears and says it has a error code 180004005 can u help me...
  8. Cannot install Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot install Flight Simulator: I cannot install Flight Simulator because X-Plane 11 installer keeps crashing. I did everything I can to fix it such as disabled Firewall and updated drivers, nothing helps...
  9. How to activate Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate Microsoft Flight Simulator: how can I activate my Microsoft fsx . windows 10 did an update and now this dumb thing caused my fsx to be needed to activated. I have been activated for a long time and now because it is not, my time on my fsx is restricted. ***Moved from Microsoft Health and...
  10. Playing Flight Simulator X On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Flight Simulator X On Windows 10: Hello Microsoft Community, I had created an earlier thread about a problem I was having with Flight Simulator X on a Windows 8.1 PC. It was crashing in game after a long flight, or setting a failure or changing other flight settings. I would like to play Flight Simulator X...