Windows 10: Flight Simulator

Discus and support Flight Simulator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since the original FS program is still very popular, If anyone at Microsoft is listening, please issue an updated version of the venerable program that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WayneDaren, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Flight Simulator

Since the original FS program is still very popular, If anyone at Microsoft is listening, please issue an updated version of the venerable program that is fully compatible with windows 10 and has contemporary quality graphics. I know there is a steam version, but I am talking about a disc version which isn't dependent on the internet.

:)

WayneDaren, Mar 2, 2019

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Flight Simulator

Flight Simulator X golden edition

Hello Peter,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the article on
    issues with activating Flight Simulator X

Also, you can check for the article which talks about the

system requirements of Flight Simulator X

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Flight Simulator

1. Flight Simulator - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Hi, Whenever I load FSX and enter free flight, it loads normally. However, whenever my flight is done loading and ready to go, it freezes for a few seconds and then the application exits. Please help. Thanks -Jacob...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X: I bought this game ages ago, and yes it is of course the boxed version which shows how long ago it was. I still have all the original contents in box as well as the key to activate it. However, my current computer doesn't contain a cd/dvd drive and I do not want to buy nor...
  4. When and how will the very talented developers of Flight Simulator stop listening to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When and how will the very talented developers of Flight Simulator stop listening to...: My concerns: 1. The deluge of great suggestions will overwhelm the team of developers so that it's never as perfect as they want it to be; and 2. You'll lose the momentum eventually - there's so much excitement right now, but how long can you maintain that without...
  5. Is there any real help with getting Flight Simulator X working on Windows 10, I have tried...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there any real help with getting Flight Simulator X working on Windows 10, I have tried...: My FS will not allow the Product Key to be recognized. It allows system to run as demo only. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-real-help-with-getting-flight/c39c0445-01e8-41a9-bc5b-7cd9f4373cfa"
  6. Flight Simulator activation issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight Simulator activation issue: I purchased Flight Simulator on Amazon and installed it on my HP laptop with Windows 10. The problem: I cannot activate it because the product code is not valid...
  7. Loss of some features on Steam Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of some features on Steam Flight Simulator X: Hi, I previously had a box version of Microsoft Flight Simulator X and recently installed the Steam version. I have noticed that some of the features that were in the box version no longer appear in the steam version, notably: no abilitiy to direct planes to the left or...
  8. MS flight simulator X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS flight simulator X: I install MS flight Sim X on win 10 worked fine untill I closed it and my computer. ..came back several hours later rebooted and tried to open flight sim X. No shortcut or icon on desktop or taskbar. when to contro pantel show it is loaded however, I cannot open it...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator low on memory problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator low on memory problem.: I have a copy of FSX and love the game. However, with addons to enhance the appearance of the game I get a message telling me I’m out of memory after a short while of flying, less than an hour and one half. I was told that this is because Flight Simulator is 32 bit and no...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Is a download available from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Is a download available from Microsoft?: Can the Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition be downloaded from any site other than Steam? As in, from the Microsoft site? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-x-steam-edition-is-a/acf4416f-eec0-4561-aba2-15f0494a25ac