Windows 10: flight simulatore request disc to start

Discus and support flight simulatore request disc to start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Simulatore non parte richiede il disco per partire !!!!! ????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DomenicoPrincipe, Apr 16, 2024.

1. flight simulatore request disc to start

Simulatore non parte richiede il disco per partire !!!!! ????

:)

DomenicoPrincipe, Apr 16, 2024

2. flight simulatore request disc to start

Simulatore non parte richiede il disco per partire !!!!! ????

DomenicoPrincipe, Apr 16, 2024
  3. Sumit D - VM, Apr 16, 2024
  4. krsokol Win User

flight simulatore request disc to start

Cortana fails to detect flight itinerary in Outlook

Thank you, Andre, for providing the suggestions. At this point, I have performed the complete list of suggested remediations. I have also performed a reset (saving personal files) on my Surface Pro 4. None of the steps has resolved the problem with Cortana
    tracking flights.

As a side note, this evening I asked Cortana to track a flight. The app correctly found flight tracker information on the Web (Launching Edge), but did not take the hint to track the flight.

For validation, Outlook is correctly capturing the flight itineraries in my email. Cortana is properly tracking package deliveries, but will not track flight itineraries.

This is certainly not the most important issue in my life, but it has become a bit of a nag that I'd like to resolve. Unless there is another suggestion, my next step will be to perform a complete reset.

Appreciate the assistance.

krsokol, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

flight simulatore request disc to start

1. flight simulatore request disc to start - Similar Threads - flight simulatore request

2. flight simulatore request disc to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulatore request disc to start: Simulatore non parte richiede il disco per partire !!!!! ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulatore-request-disc-to-start/30db888f-22af-42b3-9a69-264306d7d083
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc: This is a download and I have had it for quite a awhile. Now, all of a sudden it is asking me to insert a disc, which is absurd since it is a download. What gives?...
  4. Flight Sim 2020 insert disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 insert disc: I've download flight sim 2020 from the 10 discs for the deluxe version, however it's asking me to insert disk when starting the program, please advise, thanks in advance....
  5. Flight simulator insert a disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator insert a disc: Have had plenty of problems with msfs 20 and now i get a message asking me to insert a microsoft flight simulator game disc even though it is a digital version!!! please help me solve this problem! Thanks...
  6. Flight simulator please insert disc???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator please insert disc???: I purchased MSFS202 from Microsoft Store and install was no problem. When I attempt to start Sim offline no wifi connection it asks me to insert disc. No problem starting if I’m connected to wifi...only when I’m not connected. I’ve re-downloaded/installed the ownership file...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Insert Disc To Validate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Insert Disc To Validate: I have the gamepass ultimate subscription and have downloaded MFS. I click on play, the game loads to the 'press any key' screen. At this point It says 'please insert game disc' with two options. continue and quit. I obviously dont have a game disc. I have no other option...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 needs disc to Start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 needs disc to Start: Hello, I bought the Premium Edition of the new Flight Simulator 2020 Retail-Edition with 10 DVD's. After installing the game and starting it, it always requests to insert DVD No. 1 to start. Is there any work around to avoid this? The game is bound to my...
  9. Flight simulator please insert disc???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator please insert disc???: When I start up the game it tells me to press any button to start. I press a button and then it tells me to insert the disk and press continue. I don't have a disk because I purchased the premium Deluxe Edition online it's bought-and-paid-for it says the game is installed but...
  10. Flight Sim X and Bad Disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim X and Bad Disc: Greetings all, I've owned FS X for some time now, and on attempting to re-install on a brand new computer, the first Disc is bad. As an owner, can I download the entire FSX for install?...