Windows 10: Flight stick

Discus and support Flight stick in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Will my Saitek Cyborg Evo wireless PC flight stick be compatible and work with Flight simulator deluxe? Many thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Martin Brown alan, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Flight stick

Will my Saitek Cyborg Evo wireless PC flight stick be compatible and work with Flight simulator deluxe?

Many thanks

:)

Martin Brown alan, Oct 10, 2020
  2. krsokol Win User

Cortana fails to detect flight itinerary in Outlook

Thank you, Andre, for providing the suggestions. At this point, I have performed the complete list of suggested remediations. I have also performed a reset (saving personal files) on my Surface Pro 4. None of the steps has resolved the problem with Cortana
    tracking flights.

As a side note, this evening I asked Cortana to track a flight. The app correctly found flight tracker information on the Web (Launching Edge), but did not take the hint to track the flight.

For validation, Outlook is correctly capturing the flight itineraries in my email. Cortana is properly tracking package deliveries, but will not track flight itineraries.

This is certainly not the most important issue in my life, but it has become a bit of a nag that I'd like to resolve. Unless there is another suggestion, my next step will be to perform a complete reset.

Appreciate the assistance.

krsokol, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Flight stick

Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Flight stick

1. Flight stick - Similar Threads - Flight stick

2. Flight sticks VKB Gladiators, Logitech X52 Pro, etc. sometimes do not initialize when Win...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sticks VKB Gladiators, Logitech X52 Pro, etc. sometimes do not initialize when Win...: When I either freshly start my Win 11 PC, wake the PC up from sleep, or do a warm boot, more often than not my flight sticks do not receive power or initialization. Simply unplugging the cable from either the sticks themselves or the USB port that they are jacked into will...
  3. Flight sticks VKB Gladiators, Logitech X52 Pro, etc. sometimes do not initialize when Win...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight sticks VKB Gladiators, Logitech X52 Pro, etc. sometimes do not initialize when Win...: When I either freshly start my Win 11 PC, wake the PC up from sleep, or do a warm boot, more often than not my flight sticks do not receive power or initialization. Simply unplugging the cable from either the sticks themselves or the USB port that they are jacked into will...
  4. Win 11 doesn't recognise USB Mad Catz F.L.Y. 5 Flight Stick.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 doesn't recognise USB Mad Catz F.L.Y. 5 Flight Stick.: Please help.Mad Catz F.L.Y. 5 Flight Stick, model code : MCB43302Issue : In Device Manager ;Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request FailedAttempted the 8 steps to get this device recognised Top 8 Ways to Fix Windows 11 Not Recognizing USB Devices - Guiding Tech.This...
  5. Win 11 doesn't recognise USB Mad Catz F.L.Y. 5 Flight Stick.

Win 11 doesn't recognise USB Mad Catz F.L.Y. 5 Flight Stick.: Please help.Mad Catz F.L.Y. 5 Flight Stick, model code : MCB43302Issue : In Device Manager ;Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request FailedAttempted the 8 steps to get this device recognised Top 8 Ways to Fix Windows 11 Not Recognizing USB Devices - Guiding Tech.This...
  6. Thrustmaster Flight Stick X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thrustmaster Flight Stick X: Since recent mandated updates, it seems impossible to set flight stick controls which work. It was always so easy. Now it doesn't fly at all. What am I doing wr ong?...
  7. Thrustmaster Flight Stick X

Thrustmaster Flight Stick X: Since recent mandated updates, it seems impossible to set flight stick controls which work. It was always so easy. Now it doesn't fly at all. What am I doing wr ong?...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator on USB Stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Flight Simulator on USB Stick: Hi! I want to buy Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but I found out that my built in hard drive does not have enough space. I have a laptop, so adding a hard drive is not an option. I was wondering if I could install the program on a external USB stick. Would this be...
  9. after the windows update my ch-control flight stick and the rudders are recognized by the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after the windows update my ch-control flight stick and the rudders are recognized by the...: After the windows update, my ch-control flight stick and the rudders are recognized by the settings at Bluetooth & other devices , but I cannot see them in the application. I cannot do anything. I even reinstalled x-plane but it did not work. a few days before the windows...
  10. Thrustmaster Joystick T Flight Stick X with flight games not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thrustmaster Joystick T Flight Stick X with flight games not working: Hi I purchased and connected successfully a Thrustmaster joystick t flight stick x to my gaming laptop windows 10. When I do the tests all is fine BUT when I try to play a flight game it only lets me use the keyboard.... I'm playing for example Space Jet War Galaxy Machines...