Windows 10: Flightsim cannot login to Xbox Live and loops

Discus and support Flightsim cannot login to Xbox Live and loops in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Flight sim 2020 cannot update or run as it cannot login to my Xbox Live account. I have no problem logging in to either Microsoft Store or Xbox Live... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DaveBlizzard, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Flightsim cannot login to Xbox Live and loops

My Flight sim 2020 cannot update or run as it cannot login to my Xbox Live account. I have no problem logging in to either Microsoft Store or Xbox Live applications. Xbox Live support also has a serious problem with their phone system as three times yesterday, after 3 hours waiting for a callback, their phone system dropped the call...Can anyone here help???

:)

DaveBlizzard, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Flightsim cannot login to Xbox Live and loops

1. Flightsim cannot login to Xbox Live and loops - Similar Threads - Flightsim cannot login

2. XBOX Live on PC - can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Live on PC - can't login: Hello, my son has had a xbox live account on his PC for a month now and never had any issues until recently. Now when he attempts to login to his account he gets the following prompts: Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to *** Email address is removed...
  3. XBOX Live on PC - can't login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX Live on PC - can't login: Hello, my son has had a xbox live account on his PC for a month now and never had any issues until recently. Now when he attempts to login to his account he gets the following prompts: Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to *** Email address is removed...
  4. Auto Login Xbox Live in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Login Xbox Live in Windows 10: I would like to know how I can turn OFF auto login in Windows 10 for Xbox Live?? I like playing solitaire, but I do NOT want my computer to stay logged into Xbox Live. In fact, I do NOT ever even want to login. I do NOT play online games or have ANY use for it. I just believe...
  5. Auto Login Xbox Live in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Login Xbox Live in Windows 10: I would like to know how I can turn OFF auto login in Windows 10 for Xbox Live?? I like playing solitaire, but I do NOT want my computer to stay logged into Xbox Live. In fact, I do NOT ever even want to login. I do NOT play online games or have ANY use for it. I just believe...
  6. Xbox Live Login doesn't Work [HELP]

Xbox Live Login doesn't Work [HELP]: I bought the Xbox game pass to play Sea of Thieves with my friends but I have a weird problem. Basically everytime I try to log in my xbox live account in the game or in the xbox app, it doesn't make any difference to play online, the window where I'm supposed to put my email...
  7. Xbox Live PC cannot login, blank screen pop up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Live PC cannot login, blank screen pop up: Downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo from MS Store to try it before buying gamepass, but it said I was not loged in. Confused I downloaded the xbox live app to sign in, but when I click on the sign in button, a blank windows just pops up and disappears, tried to run Forza again...
  8. Xbox Live PC cannot login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Live PC cannot login: Downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo from MS Store to try it before buying gamepass, but it said I was not loged in. Confused I downloaded the xbox live app to sign in, but when I click on the sign in button, a blank windows just pops up and disappears, tried to run Forza again...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!: Hi. Yesterday I have bought XGPU, downloaded windows 10 update, Xbox (beta) luncher and Metro Exodus. Today I am trying to play Metro, it starts buy after a while of the intro Xbox (beta) window pops up and says something like: "we were unable to login you to your xbox...
  10. Xbox live login failure

Xbox live login failure: Cannot login to Xbox live, message " can not log into xbox live at the moment". has only happened since April 2019 Win 10 update, two day ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-login-failure/af7ae182-d469-4f22-abf5-f2248c845db6