Windows 10: flipkart icon in start menu opens windows store update

Discus and support flipkart icon in start menu opens windows store update in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I click on the flipkart icon in the start menu, windows store update screen appears, even after uninstalling from flipkart icon. Help!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kalyan Borah, Jan 15, 2020.

1. flipkart icon in start menu opens windows store update

When I click on the flipkart icon in the start menu, windows store update screen appears, even after uninstalling from flipkart icon. Help!

:)

Kalyan Borah, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Darknova Win User
    Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Jan 15, 2020
  4. RoyDen Win User

flipkart icon in start menu opens windows store update

how make open shell start menu icon overwrite w10 start menu

Lance1
    I installed Open Shell 4.4.142. No change.

Any other suggestions?

- - - Updated - - -

Steve C

Mouse Hover (under Control Tab) does nothing. I hover over the W10 Start menu icon and nothings happens.

Then I changed all options to Open-Shell Menu. Nothing changes.

I want the W10 start menu icon replaced by the Open Shell menu like it worked for classic shell in W7.
    I do not even want to see the W10 start menu.

Any other suggestions?

RoyDen, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

flipkart icon in start menu opens windows store update

1. flipkart icon in start menu opens windows store update - Similar Threads - flipkart icon start

2. Start menu, cortana and app store will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu, cortana and app store will not open: My Windows key and the windows logo on my screen will not open the start menu. If I right click on the Windows log I get that menu with settings etc but not the list of Apps when I left click. Also if I select Cortana it starts to open I get a blank box with Cortana at the...
  3. Start menu, cortana and app store will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu, cortana and app store will not open: My Windows key and the windows logo on my screen will not open the start menu. If I right click on the Windows log I get that menu with settings etc but not the list of Apps when I left click. Also if I select Cortana it starts to open I get a blank box with Cortana at the...
  4. Start menu, cortana and app store will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Icons Missing from Windows store Apps in the Start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons Missing from Windows store Apps in the Start menu: Hello!For some time now Im missing many icons from the start menu. But this only happens when I use the search function. The small Icon in the list of programms are still there. And this only happens with apps I downloaded from the Microsoft App store. Can anyone help please?...
  6. Icons Missing from Windows store Apps in the Start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons Missing from Windows store Apps in the Start menu: Hello!For some time now Im missing many icons from the start menu. But this only happens when I use the search function. The small Icon in the list of programms are still there. And this only happens with apps I downloaded from the Microsoft App store. Can anyone help please?...
  7. Icons Missing from Windows store Apps in the Start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Open File Location for Start Menu icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open File Location for Start Menu icons: On Windows 10 rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" doesn't open the files' "actual location" but just a folder in which the shortcut is. You then have to rightclick on that shortcut and click on "open file path" or whatever it is in english to...
  9. Start menu and Store title are not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu and Store title are not opening: Suddenly Start Menu and Store icon shortcut on taskbar are not opening anymore. Below is a screenshot of the message I get when I attempt to open Store shortcut You can also note the Store icon is missing from taskbar. What can I do to solve this? Windows 10 edition is...
  10. Start Menu Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Icons: Hello, Is there a way to pin a web page shortcut tile to "Start Menu" from Google Chrome maintaining original web page icon. Thank You 102601