Windows 10: Flipping an Image for left-handed use of video tablet.

Discus and support Flipping an Image for left-handed use of video tablet. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Winver= 2004 A video drawing tablet is attached to my NUC, along with a conventional monitor. Programmable buttons are down the left side of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kupuna, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Kupuna Win User

Flipping an Image for left-handed use of video tablet.

Winver= 2004
    A video drawing tablet is attached to my NUC, along with a conventional monitor. Programmable buttons are down the left side of the tablet. I need to draw with my left, so I'd like the buttons on the right.
    Using the System>Display options I can "flip" the tablet image upside down and physically rotate the tablet 180 degrees. (Green light in lower corner of pix is "top" of tablet.)
    That puts the buttons on my right by inverting the image......however it also flips my main monitor image upside down. I'd like to see both screens, but any combination of duplicating or extending (Win+P) still inverts my main monitor.
    I've run out of ideas on this. The images are driven from separate ports (HDMI and Thunderbolt), but since it is the same system, I don't see any way to flip one and not the other.
    I guess I can abandon the buttons and use keyboard shortcuts.
    Thanks for any ideas.
    Flipping an Image for left-handed use of video tablet. [​IMG]

:)

Kupuna, Feb 9, 2021

2. Left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked

Hi,

I realize that you want the left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked. I will try to help you with this issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    You can configure the mouse settings for left hand and set the touchpad for normal use.

Follow these steps to configure the mouse settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Devices and then click on Mouse and Touchpad.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 9, 2021
  3. VHJack Win User
    HTC Pro-Windows Mobile 6.1 Left Handed

I need some guidance/suggestions/is it even possible, for the following questions:

• Can I move the on screen scroll bars to the left side of my screen? I am left handed and using the stylus with my left hand is awkward?

• Can I set a different browser as the default browser? Let's say instead of Opera Mobile, I want to use Firefox or I.E.?

VHJack, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Kupuna Win User

Windows "Display Orientation " Confusion with adding a pen tablet

Win 10 v2004
    I’m using a new Huion Kamvas 13 running on a Windows 10 v 2004. I want to rotate the tablet display 180°to put the buttons on the right so I can draw left-handed. The Huion setup interface has a 180° button, but it has no effect, on either my main screen or the tablet screen.
    Windows has a Display Orientation setting that includes Landscape Flipped. The tablet image flips right to left, which is what I want. To be readable, it also turns upside down. Then, if I rotate the tablet, the buttons are on the right, where I want them. However, the main display also flips upside down. I can’t use the mouse easily and visually it is very distracting.
    Is there some way to arrange the Display Orientation setting so my main screen image stays upright and the tablet display flips right to left, rotated 180?

Kupuna, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Flipping an Image for left-handed use of video tablet. - Similar Threads - Flipping Image left

2. Left handed pointers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left handed pointers: I know the world is designed specifically for right handers, and therefore making life more difficult for left handers but is there any chance we could get something as simple as left handed pointers in windows 10. Or with a view to walking a mile in another person's shoes...
  3. Left handed pointers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left handed pointers: I know the world is designed specifically for right handers, and therefore making life more difficult for left handers but is there any chance we could get something as simple as left handed pointers in windows 10. Or with a view to walking a mile in another person's shoes...
  4. Left handed pointers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Left hand mouse and touchpad right hand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left hand mouse and touchpad right hand: Hi, in the case of windows 10, when I choose left hand for mouse, the touchpad is also modified to be left hand. Then I can not use touchpad to do click. How to make the mouse to be left hand but no change for the touchpad?...
  6. Left hand mouse and touchpad right hand

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left hand mouse and touchpad right hand: Hi, in the case of windows 10, when I choose left hand for mouse, the touchpad is also modified to be left hand. Then I can not use touchpad to do click. How to make the mouse to be left hand but no change for the touchpad?...
  7. Left hand mouse and touchpad right hand

8. Flipping an Image for left-handed use of video tablet.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Flipping an Image for left-handed use of video tablet.: Winver= 2004 A video drawing tablet is attached to my NUC, along with a conventional monitor. Programmable buttons are down the left side of the tablet. I need to draw with my left, so I'd like the buttons on the right. Using the System>Display options I can "flip" the...
  9. Left handed mouse use

Left handed mouse use: I work where I am the only one who is left handed. Since this is a work computer, I was wondering if there was a way to set the mouse preference to left handed ONLY for my user account without affecting those profiles of my coworkers, any suggestions? Thanks, Michelle...
  10. Left handed mouse and Right handed touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Left handed mouse and Right handed touchpad: Hi I have a dell laptop with Windows 10. I use my mouse left handed and my touchpad right handed. In previous versions of Windows I could set the mouse and touchpad individually, in Windows 10 I don't seem to be able to. How do I set a mouse Left handed and Touchpad...