Windows 10: Flipping the display / screen vertically

Discus and support Flipping the display / screen vertically in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This topic seems to be an old one, should be easy to resolve, but hangs for ages with no solution, but now it becomes even more appealing to have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andrey_Elagin, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Flipping the display / screen vertically

This topic seems to be an old one, should be easy to resolve, but hangs for ages with no solution, but now it becomes even more appealing to have a solutions.

What is the problem:

- One of the screens is installed in the teleprompter for the teleconferencing.

- The image in the teleprompter is mirrored. in order to be able to rea the text properly screen needs to be flipped and not rotated! vertically / horizontally.

- Windows 10 cannot mirror the image even this option called "flip" - Windows can rotate the image for 90, 180, 270 degrees, but cannot flip

Here is why:

- a lot of people are in the different level of the lockdown, and it will continuer for another 1/2 - 1 year

- a lot of work has been moved to the home office

- the meetings are all over the MS Teams or Skype

- in order to keep the sessions, presentations and other type of interactive activities it would be great to be able to look into the camera and being able to read the text, show the slides or the document

ASK to Microsoft

- please add the possibility to flip the screed / display completely either vertically or/and horizontally

NOTE:
    - FLIP is not implemented, only rotation is possible, but not the flip

This should be not a big deal, but would resolve this issue, which is in so many discussions appearing again and again

BIG thanks in advance,
    Andrey Elagin

:)

Andrey_Elagin, Nov 25, 2020

2. How to I flip my screen both Horizontally and Vertically

I am trying to use one of my screens in a teleprompter. I see that there is an option is display settings to flip by screen horizontally or vertically but not both at the same time. When I search I see the TelePrompter App but that is when you want to display
    the script within Telepromoter but I want to display PowerPoint or my team's video streams using Teams.

How can I flip my screen both horizontally and vertically at the same time to use within a teleprompter?

EricShepherd, Nov 25, 2020
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Nov 25, 2020
  4. BEENUU Win User

Flipping the display / screen vertically

vertical screen display on laptop

There is wrong screen display on my laptop.I am unable to correct the screen display. Due to vertical screen display I am unable to use my laptop.

BEENUU, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Flipping the display / screen vertically

1. Flipping the display / screen vertically - Similar Threads - Flipping display screen

2. Ms paint vertical flip bug on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms paint vertical flip bug on Windows 11: When I was trying to do a vertical flip with small image I encountered a very strange bug, instead of flipping the image vertically the lower half of the image was copied and mirrored on the top half. Furthermore, after some testing I discovered that this was only happening...
  3. Ms paint vertical flip bug on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ms paint vertical flip bug on Windows 11: When I was trying to do a vertical flip with small image I encountered a very strange bug, instead of flipping the image vertically the lower half of the image was copied and mirrored on the top half. Furthermore, after some testing I discovered that this was only happening...
  4. Vertically flipped camera image

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Vertically flipped camera image: About a week ago, possibly after my daily 2-3X ritual of updating, I discovered that my image is upside down when I logged onto a Zoom meeting. I have deleted and replaced the driver 3X, have tried to decipher instructions involving HKey unsuccessfully. I need to fix this...
  5. The Camera in Windows 10 is flipped vertically.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Camera in Windows 10 is flipped vertically.: [ATTACH] This is issue. the orientation of Camera is flipped. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-camera-in-windows-10-is-flipped-vertically/d2f4b13b-1552-4d31-9455-e86840a01d71
  6. How do I flip display vertically?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I flip display vertically?: Like looking at things in a mirror submitted by /u/JustSand [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kc6018/how_do_i_flip_display_vertically/
  7. Flip vertical taskbar?

Flip vertical taskbar?: Is there a utility to flip the vertical taskbar so that the start button and program icons are on the bottom? I have a secondary monitor with a vertical taskbar and it'd be nice to have the icons more in line with the end of my primary monitor. I'm already running 7+ Taskbar...
  8. How to in-depth vertically and horizontally rotate the screen (not flip, lansdcape etc..)

How to in-depth vertically and horizontally rotate the screen (not flip, lansdcape etc..): Hi, tricky question: how could I rotate the screen in-depth vertically and horizontally? (not the usual rotation of views like landscape or flip degrees). --- Elaboration: using laptop with projector. When screening the projector with non-direct angle I need to make those...
  9. FLIPPED SCREEN

in Windows 10 Customization
    FLIPPED SCREEN: My screen is flipped and Ctrl alt arrow up will not fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flipped-screen/e53d7aa2-a6e4-4d32-ba2e-ce6bc97f4ab3
  10. Flipping Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flipping Screens: Having trouble with scroll and pages flipping like crazy. I've tried rebooting, clearing cache, recovery, restarting, etc. but it's getting worse. The page will flip down to bottom of screen. I can't type in words in the search window because of a line that moves across it....