Windows 10: Flixter Movies and Google Play on Windows 10

Discus and support Flixter Movies and Google Play on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've just had an email to say that Flixter Movies is closing and all films are transferring to Google Movies. How do I get Google Movies to work on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AngelaGardiner1, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Flixter Movies and Google Play on Windows 10

I've just had an email to say that Flixter Movies is closing and all films are transferring to Google Movies. How do I get Google Movies to work on Windows 10 to enable me to get to my ones that are transferring?

:)

AngelaGardiner1, Jun 23, 2019

2. How to play a movie?

Hi,

To better isolate your concern, we would like to verify few things:

• Which Windows movie platform are you currently using?
    • Do you get any error message upon playing the movie?
    • Have you made any recent changes or update in your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Cannot play Google purchased movies on Explorer

Hi,I

Using Windows explorer, (not Internet Explorer) go to the file folder where you downloaded the google 'movie' to, right click on the downloaded file and select "Open with>Chrome" from the context menu.

The google 'movie' should play on their web browser as it will be in webm format. But you cannot use any Windows apps to play those types of files. When you make a purchase from the google movies, it will supply you with a copy in the format that your current
    web browser supports.

for help with google products visit support.google.com

Regards.

IECUSTOMIZER, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Flixter Movies and Google Play on Windows 10

Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Flixter Movies and Google Play on Windows 10

1. Flixter Movies and Google Play on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Flixter Movies Google

2. Windows 10 Google Play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Google Play: How do I get my non-Apple laptop Microsoft 10 to download Google Play to use the apps I want to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-google-play/94e70be7-70aa-4006-ba5b-3aef64824ebc
  3. Windows 10 Google Play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Google Play: How do I get my non-Apple laptop Microsoft 10 to download Google Play to use the apps I want to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-google-play/94e70be7-70aa-4006-ba5b-3aef64824ebc
  4. Playing MOvies on Airlines

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Playing MOvies on Airlines: How do I get my Surface w/ Windows 10 to play video on an airline. Says that I need to use Adobe Flash, but would prefer to not use. Microsoft store does not have an app for GoGo Entertainment or AirPlayer....
  5. Google Play Store in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Play Store in Windows 10: Sir I am using Windows 10 as Operating System in my Desktop Computer.Is there anyway to download Google Play Store in Windows 10.Please help. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Windows 10 Movie won't play

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Movie won't play: Hi, I made a video using Windows Movie Maker 10 but it will only play when I am connected to the internet at work. If I try to play the video at home, it won't work. Any ideas how I can get the video to play at home. It is my holiday video so I want to share it with my...
  7. movies will not play

movies will not play: i just turn off fast start up and my movies running ok.go in to power op. and turn off fasted startup.and turn off pc. turn on pc try running a movie. good luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-will-not-play/626eacbe-12be-4885-8c85-f7c360b63ca8
  8. Google Play Movies & TV upgrading your purchased movies to 4K for free

in Windows 10 News
    Google Play Movies & TV upgrading your purchased movies to 4K for free: Movie nights just got better! Now you can enjoy your favorite movies in the highest quality possible on Google Play Movies & TV—without ever leaving your couch. Check out the full scoop on what’s new in the U.S. and Canada: Movies you own will automatically be upgraded to...
  9. netflix will not play movie

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    netflix will not play movie: hi my netflix is saying i am using an unblocker or proxy..... what does this mean and how do i fix it, thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/netflix-will-not-play-movie/17ec7206-2f3c-4827-9bcf-43d00d19629a"
  10. Flixter Video Desktop App

Flixter Video Desktop App: I hope this is posting in the correct area. I'm trying to install Flixter Video desktop app on my laptop. It was there but the last upgrade of windows (10) stopped it working. I had to take it to a shop to have it fixed. I am slowly reinstalling programs as I need them....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flixter and google play

2. import flixter movies in google PLAY

3. google play movies to windows

4. google play and flixter