Windows 10: floating bubbles render touch screen useless

Discus and support floating bubbles render touch screen useless in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Dell laptop has all of the sudden developed floating bubbles on the screen which make the mouse jumpy and stops working. I have tried all the fixes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KARENFOREMAN, Nov 7, 2018.

1. floating bubbles render touch screen useless

My Dell laptop has all of the sudden developed floating bubbles on the screen which make the mouse jumpy and stops working. I have tried all the fixes I read about, rebooted multiple times and disabled touch screen, which all help it work for a short time but doesn't fix the problem. I have read fixes from 2015 up to the present but not finding any permanent fixes. Any new suggestions?

:)

KARENFOREMAN, Nov 7, 2018

2. Y50 Touch Screen Bubbles Issues

Hi guys,

So I have had a Y50 Touch for about a year now, however I have come across a minor issue with the touch screen. When I open up my computer some random bubbles with about a half inch diameter start popping up.
    These are the bubbles I am referering to, make it impossible to use my computer. These bubbles seem to spawn without cause or warning, and resulting in keep me from controlling my cursor with my track pad, or touch screen.

With that in mind, I am seeking suggestions, and solutions for my problem. For the moment I have disable the touch screen, but each time I able it, the bubbles appear. I also look for updates for the driver
    but it is up to date.

Mauricio_671, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

bubbles and cursor jumping on my laptop screen. my laptop is useless now.

MichaelNazari, Nov 7, 2018
  4. floating bubbles render touch screen useless

Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

Hello Michael,

Bubbles and cursor jumping on your Windows 10 laptop can be due to outdated drivers. Having said that, we suggest performing the methods below and see if it makes any difference.

Method 1:

We suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Check for the issue, if it persists move to next method.

Method 2:

Uninstall and reinstall the Human Interface Devices driver and check the issue.

Follow the steps given below to uninstall the drivers:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Human Interface Devices and expand it.
    • Right click on the Touchscreen and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer. Windows will install the generic drives after you restart.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

floating bubbles render touch screen useless

1. floating bubbles render touch screen useless - Similar Threads - floating bubbles render

2. Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around: When I turn on my laptop, I get the "ghost touch screen bubbles. I can not even log in, these bubbles keep me from entering in my password. I have done no updates, but I did run a windows update. PLEASE DON'T ASK TO GO TO ANY SETTINGS WITHIN THE WINDOWS ENVIRONMENT, again, I...
  3. Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around: When I turn on my laptop, I get the "ghost touch screen bubbles. I can not even log in, these bubbles keep me from entering in my password. I have done no updates, but I did run a windows update. PLEASE DON'T ASK TO GO TO ANY SETTINGS WITHIN THE WINDOWS ENVIRONMENT, again, I...
  4. 20H2 update rendered my PC useless

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20H2 update rendered my PC useless: I have an Alienware R8 with RTX 2070. I started off with that because people with a somewhat related issue are saying that they are stuck on the boot screen but in my case my computer displays nothing at all. After the update I can power up my PC and the lights on the desktop...
  5. Ghost Bubbles on my touch screen - surface pro 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ghost Bubbles on my touch screen - surface pro 4: earlier i have been battling with jumping screen. now these ghost bubbles are making my life miserable. my surface pro is 3 years old. these things have started about 2 months back. sometimes they appear immediately after starting work and sometimes mercifully starts after...
  6. Bubbles appearing on screen touch pad disables and another pointer

Bubbles appearing on screen touch pad disables and another pointer: I have Bubbles appearing on screen touch pad disables and another pointer without warning. This started in the last few months. I have a Surface Book Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041 I did a full reset on my computer and it still happens....
  7. June update has rendered printer useless

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    June update has rendered printer useless: Since installing the June update I am unable to connect to my printer. On the manufacturer's website I see this message: If you have installed the June Windows 10 updates KB4557957 / KB4560960 you may find you can no longer print from your PC. If you have been affected...
  8. Printers Rendered Useless. Not Happy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printers Rendered Useless. Not Happy: Windows 10 did an update on my desktop. Now it has rendered my printer obsolete. updated the drivers for my Brother MFC-J410W and Xerox 6505 printers and they do not work. What is the status of a fix? I need to print. I think Microsoft should pay to purchase a new printer and...
  9. bubbles on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bubbles on screen: bubbles on screen everytime i upgrade windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bubbles-on-screen/014153e8-70c5-46de-bf51-b8afc6210265
  10. Floating Bubbles

Floating Bubbles: For the past month, I have been having these Bubbles appearing on my screen, generally on my taskbar. When it happens, it takes total control over my computer, it opens different windows and other things one right after the other, and I have almost No Control over my cursor....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell laptop touch screen bubbles

2. bubbles make computer useless how to access computer

3. floating bubbles on screen