Windows 10: Floating Bubbles

Discus and support Floating Bubbles in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past month, I have been having these Bubbles appearing on my screen, generally on my taskbar. When it happens, it takes total control over my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AngelaLangdon, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Floating Bubbles

For the past month, I have been having these Bubbles appearing on my screen, generally on my taskbar.

When it happens, it takes total control over my computer, it opens different windows and other things one right after the other, and I have almost No Control over my cursor.

I see Many people are having this same issue and no one as of yet has been able to find out Why.

Can someone Please help All of us!!

I have tried Many things to get these bubbles to stop.

This is happening so Frequently, that it makes me just want to get off my computer..

:)

AngelaLangdon, Aug 13, 2019

2. floating bubbles render touch screen useless

My Dell laptop has all of the sudden developed floating bubbles on the screen which make the mouse jumpy and stops working. I have tried all the fixes I read about, rebooted multiple times and disabled touch screen, which all help it work for a short time
    but doesn't fix the problem. I have read fixes from 2015 up to the present but not finding any permanent fixes. Any new suggestions?

KARENFOREMAN, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Does anyone hve any information on how to get back the Floating Bubbles or Mystify, Ribbons on the new Windows update?

Does anyone have any information on how to get back the Floating Bubbles, Mystify, Ribbons on screensaver on the new Windows update?

SavageBoar008, Aug 13, 2019
  4. CindyH76 Win User

Floating Bubbles

Ghostly bubbles flashing since Windows 10

My computer is 10 days old and I started getting the bubbles after an update on Wednesday. The bubbles occur after I close the lid and reopen it and makes my computer unusable for 10-60 minutes. I do not want to disable the touchscreen. I tried step 1
    above to no avail. I will try step 2 once the bubbles hopefully subside. I tried uploading a video of the problem, but was unable to do so. Any other suggestions?

CindyH76, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Floating Bubbles

1. Floating Bubbles - Similar Threads - Floating Bubbles

2. Software for creating float charts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software for creating float charts?: Are there special softwares for making float charts, or does any common software do it?
  3. How to fix blur previews of float windows ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blur previews of float windows ?: I am facing a blur font problem in the popup winodws while installing or unintalling any kind of app. Though my other font are clear Here is the screenshot of it. Please help me to solve it:-...
  4. How to fix blur previews of float windows ?

How to fix blur previews of float windows ?: I am facing a blur font problem in the popup winodws while installing or unintalling any kind of app. Though my other font are clear Here is the screenshot of it. Please help me to solve it:-...
  5. I had an Edge floating search searching box on my desktop. After the latest update it has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had an Edge floating search searching box on my desktop. After the latest update it has...: My Edge floating desktop search box has disappeared. I need it back as my eyesight is not as good as it used to be. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-an-edge-floating-search-searching-box-on-my/a7c01d89-5458-4f31-b81d-7e7abd06d8d2
  6. I had an Edge floating search searching box on my desktop. After the latest update it has...

I had an Edge floating search searching box on my desktop. After the latest update it has...: My Edge floating desktop search box has disappeared. I need it back as my eyesight is not as good as it used to be. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-an-edge-floating-search-searching-box-on-my/a7c01d89-5458-4f31-b81d-7e7abd06d8d2
  7. There is a floating 100 in the bottom middle of my screen

There is a floating 100 in the bottom middle of my screen: I opened up my laptop to see that there is a random floating 100 on the bottom of my screen, and i don't know how to get rid of it. Please help me....
  8. There is a floating 100 in the bottom middle of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a floating 100 in the bottom middle of my screen: I opened up my laptop to see that there is a random floating 100 on the bottom of my screen, and i don't know how to get rid of it. Please help me....
  9. How to disable floating letters when typing on windows 8

How to disable floating letters when typing on windows 8: How to disable floating letters when typing on windows. I accidentally press my keyboard and then appears like that. Please really need help. Thank you...
  10. floating bubbles render touch screen useless

in Windows 10 Customization
    floating bubbles render touch screen useless: My Dell laptop has all of the sudden developed floating bubbles on the screen which make the mouse jumpy and stops working. I have tried all the fixes I read about, rebooted multiple times and disabled touch screen, which all help it work for a short time but doesn't fix the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. floating bubbles