Windows 10: Floating button above apps

Discus and support Floating button above apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way (app/modification) to add floating button to Windows 10, which will be semitransparent and always above an app - even full screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ch3mn3y, Jan 11, 2016.

1. ch3mn3y Win User

Floating button above apps

Is there any way (app/modification) to add floating button to Windows 10, which will be semitransparent and always above an app - even full screen game?

I want to play Medieval 2 Total war on my Chuwi, but to call the In-Game Menu I need to press ESC button, and what tablet it is if u always need to have keyboard with you?

If it's important the game is Steam version, but I have BOX one too, so I can change it...

:)

ch3mn3y, Jan 11, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

how I delete tiles in my Nokia 520

Hold your finger down on a tile until it starts floating, then tap the unpin button.

Entegy, Jan 11, 2016
  3. Win. 10. installed Flight Simulator X Gold Edition.

My Airplanes in Window 10, upgraded from Win 7, have no Landing Gear or Floating above Ground NO WHEELS.

Pineapple Bum, Jan 11, 2016
Thema:

Floating button above apps

1. Floating button above apps - Similar Threads - Floating button above

2. 'Floating' Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Floating' Taskbar: Win11 23H2 MAY be coming with a 'floating' taskbar somewhat like what is seen below. In this case, the Sys Tray can be seen by hovering at its location bottom-right corner.Cheers,Drew...
  3. 'Floating' Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Floating' Taskbar: Win11 23H2 MAY be coming with a 'floating' taskbar somewhat like what is seen below. In this case, the Sys Tray can be seen by hovering at its location bottom-right corner.Cheers,Drew...
  4. Floating button/dialog box issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Floating button/dialog box issue: HI,This item has appeared on Microsoft Word a few times. I can not perform any other actions while it is there. I can not exit or save documents. The only way to get rid of it is to end task in the task manager risking losing my work. Why does this happen and how can I get...
  5. Floating button/dialog box issue

Floating button/dialog box issue: HI,This item has appeared on Microsoft Word a few times. I can not perform any other actions while it is there. I can not exit or save documents. The only way to get rid of it is to end task in the task manager risking losing my work. Why does this happen and how can I get...
  6. floating bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    floating bar: I have this weard floating bar at my screen and i dont know how to get rid of it. Can some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/floating-bar/22b8c44b-0d3c-4514-a3b0-d4a228313421
  7. floating bar

floating bar: I have this weard floating bar at my screen and i dont know how to get rid of it. Can some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/floating-bar/22b8c44b-0d3c-4514-a3b0-d4a228313421
  8. floating bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. taskbar floating

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar floating: Why my taskbar looks like floating? Can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-floating/f1d00215-3150-4741-8ba9-b3a66b5d3fb3
  10. Floating Bubbles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Floating Bubbles: For the past month, I have been having these Bubbles appearing on my screen, generally on my taskbar. When it happens, it takes total control over my computer, it opens different windows and other things one right after the other, and I have almost No Control over my cursor....