Windows 10: Floating Calendar and Time (Widget? )

Discus and support Floating Calendar and Time (Widget? ) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Is it possible to set my Date & Time dropdown like the one in the picture? Or is this just a fake concept design used by computer companies... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bettucine, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Floating Calendar and Time (Widget? )

/u/bettucine, Feb 21, 2020

2. Recommended desktop calendar widget for Windows?

I use Todo Agenda on my Android phone, which is a widget that you can add to your home screen that brings together various calendars into one list (color-coded).Is there anything similar for Windows 10?I would like it on my desktop, similar to a sticky note or a weather widget, rather than a full program/app.

King Mustard, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Calendar Widget (N8)

Certain widgets dissapear from your list when they are already set to homescreen, others like shortcut widget are still there as you van have more than one in place. You may like Calendar outlook as an alternativem it's more customisable than the standard
    widget !

Calendar Outlook 1.8 free download for Symbian s60 3rd and 5th edition.

carman58---01, Feb 21, 2020
  4. jm24---01 Win User

Floating Calendar and Time (Widget? )

N8 Calendar Widget

Does anyone know how to make the calendar widget just show upcoming appointments and no to-dos? My workaround is to not enter to-dos so that just the appointments are displayed. Also is there a way to just list all future appointments in a list like the
    way to show all to-dos?

jm24---01, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Floating Calendar and Time (Widget? )

1. Floating Calendar and Time (Widget? ) - Similar Threads - Floating Calendar Widget

2. Outlook Calendar Widget

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outlook Calendar Widget: Does this exist without third party software for PC? submitted by /u/walksinwonderland [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uivbww/outlook_calendar_widget/
  3. Calendar Widget on Taskbar does not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Widget on Taskbar does not open: I know this is a duplicate question, however no solution on any other forum I have seen has helped me.When I click on the calendar widget on the bottom right of my taskbar, I get a loading circle for ~1 second and then nothing happens. The calendar does not open.What I have...
  4. Calendar Widget on Taskbar does not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar Widget on Taskbar does not open: I know this is a duplicate question, however no solution on any other forum I have seen has helped me.When I click on the calendar widget on the bottom right of my taskbar, I get a loading circle for ~1 second and then nothing happens. The calendar does not open.What I have...
  5. calendar widget for desktop

calendar widget for desktop: As the title says, is there any way I can show my day's or week's schedule from either google calendar or outlook calendar on my windows 10 desktop? submitted by /u/saifprints [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kregkz/calendar_widget_for_desktop/
  6. Outlook Calendar Widget for Desktop

Outlook Calendar Widget for Desktop: Does something like this exist? Is it already built within the outlook calender software? I have seen many options like this for phones, but not for a PC yet. I want a window, very similar to a weather widget/notes on PC that will display my calendar on the desktop....
  7. Weird floating Youtube widget, how to stop it?

in Browsers and Email
    Weird floating Youtube widget, how to stop it?: In the last hour (and never before that) I'm starting to see a floating control widget appear when I'm watching Youtube videos in chrome. In addition to that, the videos I'm watching randomly stop and start (not buffering related). As far as I know, I did nothing to instigate...
  8. Weird floating Youtube widget, how to stop it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird floating Youtube widget, how to stop it?: In the last hour (and never before that) I'm starting to see a floating control widget appear when I'm watching Youtube videos in chrome. In addition to that, the videos I'm watching randomly stop and start (not buffering related). As far as I know, I did nothing to instigate...
  9. How to Disable or Remove Floating Logger Widgets?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Disable or Remove Floating Logger Widgets?: This widget lately appears in all three of my browsers: Edge, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. It is a video play button that obscures comment clients. Is there a registry setting in Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1909 OS build 18363720 that can disable this? Thank you....
  10. Recommended desktop calendar widget for Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recommended desktop calendar widget for Windows?: I use Todo Agenda on my Android phone, which is a widget that you can add to your home screen that brings together various calendars into one list (color-coded).Is there anything similar for Windows 10?I would like it on my desktop, similar to a sticky note or a weather...