Windows 10: Floating F i Symbol appeared and my laptop and cant get rid of it.

Discus and support Floating F i Symbol appeared and my laptop and cant get rid of it. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi my name is Philip, I started up my laptop running windows 10 this morning and a F/ Information symbol appeared. I cant close it and it to is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PhilipMitchell8, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Floating F i Symbol appeared and my laptop and cant get rid of it.

Hi my name is Philip,

I started up my laptop running windows 10 this morning and a F/ Information symbol appeared. I cant close it and it to is over laid over every program. I have attached a screen shot of it. I scanned the computer with my bull guard anti virus to no avail! Has anyone seen this before or know how to remove please?

Thanks

Philip

Floating F i Symbol appeared and my laptop and cant get rid of it. [​IMG]

:)

PhilipMitchell8, Jan 12, 2021

2. Strange floating panel with symbols & numbers randomly appears

For several months, with no apparent reason or trigger, this strange floating window has appeared - its almost always in the way and sometimes is hard to get rid of. There is no way to close it, its not clickable - I seem to be only able to get it to go away by tabbing between programs. I have tried searching round to see if anyone else has this but have not found any reference to it. Hoping someone else may know what this is!

First attachment shows the object... the second one shows it hovering about over my desktop.

ReframedBeans, Jan 12, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Strange floating panel with symbols & numbers randomly appears

Hi, you could try this program to try to identify it (added as zip below) - it comes with Autohotkey, a free scripting language. Run in it and hover over the strange window.

It looks as if pressing 1-9 inserts the corresponding character...perhaps...

dalchina, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Floating F i Symbol appeared and my laptop and cant get rid of it.

How do I get rid of the floating text box that appears Everytime I type

Hi,

To better assist you, please answer the questions below:

• What application are you using when the "floating text box" appears?
    • When did the issue begin?

We're looking forward to your response.

Mark Ole, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Floating F i Symbol appeared and my laptop and cant get rid of it.

1. Floating F i Symbol appeared and my laptop and cant get rid of it. - Similar Threads - Floating Symbol appeared

2. I cant get into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant get into my laptop: My laptop runs through Microsoft, but for some reason without my permission it took off my pin. when I try to make a new one I log into my account with my password. then it says to choose a email to send the code to, but when I choose my email I never get the code And there’s...
  3. A random I appeared on my desktop and i cant seem to get rid of it after the latest windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A random I appeared on my desktop and i cant seem to get rid of it after the latest windows...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mirelurk-Fish [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmm1ki/a_random_i_appeared_on_my_desktop_and_i_cant_seem/
  4. How do I get rid of the lock symbol on my wifi

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the lock symbol on my wifi: Hi there, How do I get rid of the lock symbol on my wifi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-lock-symbol-on-my-wifi/c51272df-8da0-4716-b1dd-07be023f1b5f
  5. Cannot get rid of a symbol on my screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot get rid of a symbol on my screen: I have a globe with a circled X and three small x"s on my screen and I cannot get rid of it. I'm using windows 10. It appears to be some sort of ethernet symbol, but I don't know. Can anyone help me get rid of this thing? Thanks in advance....
  6. VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT: please guys i need help I downloaded cracked ccleaner and I got this floxif virus and I can't get rid of it it's getting worse and worse.... please it's urgent...
  7. What is the floating window on my screen and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the floating window on my screen and how do I get rid of it?: This window floats in the top middle of my screen. It sits on top of my other apps, and I cannot click it. It has a small arrow pointing up to a window. Does anyone know what causes it and how to get rid of it? [IMG]...
  8. Strange floating panel with symbols & numbers randomly appears

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange floating panel with symbols & numbers randomly appears: For several months, with no apparent reason or trigger, this strange floating window has appeared - its almost always in the way and sometimes is hard to get rid of. There is no way to close it, its not clickable - I seem to be only able to get it to go away by tabbing...
  9. How to get rid of paragraph symbols in OneNote

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to get rid of paragraph symbols in OneNote: I hate to ask a dumb question, but on some of my notes, not all, there are paragraph-like symbols on the right side (see attached). What do they mean, and how do I get rid of them? 57708
  10. weird symbol i cant get rid of

in Windows 10 Support
    weird symbol i cant get rid of: anyone had this and know how to get rid i tryed anti virus scan and malware and still nothing can remove it when i reboot it reappears about 2-3minutes later even when you click it doesnt respond to do anything 101240