Windows 10: Floating transparent box on Windows 11

Discus and support Floating transparent box on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have this weird floating transparent box hovering over the taskbar. If I hover my mouse over this transparent box, it shows a loading cursor, as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rugged Sway, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Floating transparent box on Windows 11

So I have this weird floating transparent box hovering over the taskbar. If I hover my mouse over this transparent box, it shows a loading cursor, as if I am launching a program. Any clue what it can be?

:)

Rugged Sway, Nov 18, 2021
  2. Rhaine C. Win User

Floating Transparent Magnifying Glass in Windows 10

Greetings,

Thank you for getting back to my email. Please try the following steps below.

1. Open Magnifier.

2. You can change your magnifier view by pressing Ctrl + Alt + M – this will cycle through full screen mode, a floating transparent magnifying glass, or docked.

this should open the transparent floating window.

Press the Windows logo key + Plus (+) or Minus (-) to zoom in and out.

Hope this helps, Please let me know how it goes,

Have a great day ahead, stay safe.

Sincerely,

Rhaine C., Nov 18, 2021
  3. CWB_ Win User
    Floating Transparent Magnifying Glass in Windows 10

I just upgraded from Windows 10 1903 to Windows 10 2004 Update and have lost the floating transparent magnifier icon when I activate the magnify function. I now get a persistent menu bar for magnifier which takes up way too much screen area.

It looks as if Microsoft has removed the "Collapse Magnifier window to a floating transparent magnifying glass" in the options with this update.

Is there a way to get the transparent floating magnifying glass icon back again?

Floating transparent box on Windows 11 a75b4d58-c9ae-45fa-9c43-0eb02345f226?upload=true.png

4. Error 404 Win User

Floating transparent box on Windows 11

Transparent windows in Linux?

Ok, I've been looking at some screenshots of Linux, and somehow they manage to get transparent windows.
    I've been doing some research on Google, but didn't find anything on how to make my windows transparent!
    So, does anyone know how to make them transparent? (as in, being able to see the window behind another window, text "floating" above the desktop, etc)

Error 404, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

Floating transparent box on Windows 11

1. Floating transparent box on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Floating transparent box

2. Transparent box in W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent box in W11: Anyone have any idea what this is and how to get rid of it? It's transparent and won't allow any mouse in it or any action to be done if it happens to be in the display where I'm doing something....
  3. Windows 11 - Floating transparent box over the taskbar with loading cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Floating transparent box over the taskbar with loading cursor: Hi everyone,I´m getting this floating transparent box over the taskbar and if I hover my mouse over it, it shows a loading cursor as if I am launching a program. It gets solved after restarting the computer but then it comes back. This is happening on Windows 11, which is...
  4. Windows 11 - Floating transparent box over the taskbar with loading cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Floating transparent box over the taskbar with loading cursor: Hi everyone,I´m getting this floating transparent box over the taskbar and if I hover my mouse over it, it shows a loading cursor as if I am launching a program. It gets solved after restarting the computer but then it comes back. This is happening on Windows 11, which is...
  5. Floating transparent box on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Floating transparent box on Windows 11: So I have this weird floating transparent box hovering over the taskbar. If I hover my mouse over this transparent box, it shows a loading cursor, as if I am launching a program. Any clue what it can be?...
  6. Transparent box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparent box: How do i turn off this transparent box thats in the middle of my screen? its kinda small but everytime i look at my screen it bothers me. For Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparent-box/9a95e735-78ea-4e48-a003-fa60bad7345b
  7. Transparent box

Transparent box: How do I get rid of this transparent box on right side of screen? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparent-box/cd0ef818-5db7-4ced-b14d-a412d56118ea
  8. The Floating Input Selection box

The Floating Input Selection box: Since the input system had been upgraded with using shift-key to quick switch from English to Chinese Input. I don't understand why is that box is necessary. It might be fair for some users, who are new to use computers, but I found it is extremely not user friendly to...
  9. Transparent box on desktop

Transparent box on desktop: A transparent box with a think blue border keeps on appearing on my desktop screen and when i minimize a tab the screen glitches out and shows a cut out of the tab i just closed, however when I screenshot this only the border appears so I've attached a picture from my phone...
  10. Transparent Windows Boxes

in Windows 10 Support
    Transparent Windows Boxes: I have a Microsoft surface pro 3 running windows 10. Recently in programs such as Word or Excel message boxes appear but are completely transparent. For example, if I shut down a Word document a box appears which would usually say Save, Don't Save, Cancel. This box appears...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 11 clear square on screen