Windows 10: Flooded with network connections

Discus and support Flooded with network connections in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently had Comcast activate WiFi on my modem, mainly so I could run my printer without a USB connection. Originally there were 5 or 6 available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tcebob, Jan 25, 2019.

1. tcebob Win User

Flooded with network connections

I recently had Comcast activate WiFi on my modem, mainly so I could run my printer without a USB connection. Originally there were 5 or 6 available connections, as listed in Notifications. Now the list is up to thirty. Most recently added is hsd1.fl.comcast.net. So, couple of questions:

1. How can I view and print out the list?

2. How can I kill a connection and stop adding new ones?

:)

tcebob, Jan 25, 2019

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Flooded with network connections

network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Flooded with network connections

1. Flooded with network connections - Similar Threads - Flooded network connections

2. a flood of incidents in event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a flood of incidents in event log: hello.i currently have a flood of incidents appearing in the event log.this is a new built pc.they seem to appear about 1-5 incidents a minute.all my drivers are uppdated.i have experienced a few blue screens and random shutt down's on my computer but not often. dont know if...
  3. a flood of incidents in event log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a flood of incidents in event log: hello.i currently have a flood of incidents appearing in the event log.this is a new built pc.they seem to appear about 1-5 incidents a minute.all my drivers are uppdated.i have experienced a few blue screens and random shutt down's on my computer but not often. dont know if...
  4. a flood of incidents in event log

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. DNS display flooded with weird pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DNS display flooded with weird pages: I used "ipconfig /displaydns > name.txt" on the System Symbol, and when I opened "name.txt" it was full of weird URLs for example; kmuwafej.cn , www.rrenitalia.it , www.sxload.com , dasedunik.com and websites with obscene names I never entered nor even searched on google.Do I...
  6. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  7. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  8. Is it normal to get flooded with Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy is registered in...

Is it normal to get flooded with Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy is registered in...: In the Windows 10 Event Viewer under the AppXDeployment Operational Folder when I view Information logs. I get flooded with loads of Event ID 325 Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy is registered in good state, skip re-registering it.This happens even when I am away from...
  9. Is it normal to get flooded with Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy is registered in...

in Cortana
    Is it normal to get flooded with Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy is registered in...: In the Windows 10 Event Viewer under the AppXDeployment Operational Folder when I view Information logs. I get flooded with loads of Event ID 325 Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy is registered in good state, skip re-registering it.This happens even when I am away from...
  10. Network and Connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network and Connectivity: After updating to windows 10 1803, I have experienced some issues. I cannot seem to connect to any network. My wi-fi says connected and secured but no page will be loaded. Even pages that do not need internet connection like localhost://phpmyadmin do not work anymore. Funny...