Windows 10: floreant app crashes when i try to print

Discus and support floreant app crashes when i try to print in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have a free open source floreant pos system for a small restaurant. we connected it to two impact printers and one thermal printer. it worked fine,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EMT-B, May 7, 2019.

1. EMT-B Win User

floreant app crashes when i try to print

i have a free open source floreant pos system for a small restaurant. we connected it to two impact printers and one thermal printer. it worked fine, but now the printers dont want to connect to the utility drivers so a tech reconnected them a different way. now the floreant program crashes every time i try to print. anyone familiar with floreant who could point me in the right direction?

EMT-B, May 7, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 7, 2019
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Network printing with OneNote App?

Hi,

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you make any recent software or hardware changes to your computer?

Since OneNote and Edge are Windows store app, Chances are apps could be corrupted or missing Suggest you to follow below methods and check if it in fixing the issue.

Method 1: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2: Check for Updates for apps

Refer the below link to update apps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/...updates-for-apps-and-games-from-windows-store#

Method 3: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.

Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist

you.

Darshan J, May 7, 2019
  4. jojida Win User

Photos app crashes when trying to print

Steve C - reset app and tried different printers as default printer with the same result. Had some luck with 2 test machines using a universal HP printer driver ( V6.1.0 ) ( 61.180.1.20062 ) where resetting the app, setting this networked printer allowed me to print multiple times without the app crashing, but using two more machines that have the same app crash issue with the same configuration, the app crashed after printing once, going back into the app and printing again. Even on a clean installed 1709 with Adobe Reader, Microsoft Office 2016 and a few other non critical apps, the Photo app still crashes.

jojida, May 7, 2019
Thema:

1. floreant app crashes when i try to print - Similar Threads - floreant app crashes

2. Update KB5014666 crashing a programs when I try to print anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update KB5014666 crashing a programs when I try to print anything.: HelloAfter Update to KB5014666 a lot of programs start crashing when I try to print. NO differences is it print to PDF or just to the real printer.For exampleEdition Windows 10 ProVersion 21H2Installed on ‎5/‎10/‎2021OS build 19044.1806Serial number...
  3. Update KB5014666 crashing a programs when I try to print anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update KB5014666 crashing a programs when I try to print anything.: HelloAfter Update to KB5014666 a lot of programs start crashing when I try to print. NO differences is it print to PDF or just to the real printer.For exampleEdition Windows 10 ProVersion 21H2Installed on ‎5/‎10/‎2021OS build 19044.1806Serial number...
  4. Update KB5014666 crashing a programs when I try to print anything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft excel crashing when I try to print out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft excel crashing when I try to print out: Hello, I've updated window 10 last week and everything go well until yesterday that I tried to print the document in excel. The software crashing and I could not print anything. I've tried to follow the solution in the same case that I have to remove the add-in but I could...
  6. my browsers crash when I try to print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my browsers crash when I try to print: why are my browsers crashing when I try to print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-browsers-crash-when-i-try-to-print/42b893c3-f0f5-4b39-b7e8-ec51e6852a8e
  7. App crashes when trying to print

App crashes when trying to print: Whenever I try to select "Print" from a menu the print window display for a second then crashes the app. I am using a HP 477DW. I started to occur from the last Windows Update (yesterday)....
  8. Latest update causes Chrome to crash when I try to print

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update causes Chrome to crash when I try to print: The latest update (KB4524147) installed itself this afternoon and now whenever I try to print from Chrome, Chrome crashes while trying to bring up the print preview. I can print from Outlook or Word without problems....
  9. Photos app crashes when trying to print

Photos app crashes when trying to print: Same issue - Windows 10 1709 X86 / X64 ( 300 + machines domain joined ) Some machines work some do not. error logs on a machine that does not work. App crashes when trying to print. Tried all above recommendations with no luck what so ever. Event ( Application Log )...
  10. Windows 10 printing: crashes the app I try to print from

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 printing: crashes the app I try to print from: This is a brand new W10 upgrade from a brand new W7 install - did it all on Friday, the deadline day... Long story, but the PC double crashed (HDD, then a day later the mbrd) in the run-up week to the first anniversary of Windows 10 release so I had to do it in a hurry. So...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. floreant pos crashing