Windows 10: Flow Jo Software

Discus and support Flow Jo Software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,I am trying to use a particular software called Flow Jo. I have only one version, the most up to date one, installed on my laptop. Everytime I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EMylod, Jul 13, 2021.

1. EMylod Win User

Flow Jo Software

Hello,I am trying to use a particular software called Flow Jo. I have only one version, the most up to date one, installed on my laptop. Everytime I open it it says there "FlowJo is already running on this computer. This session will be terminated." I have checked in multiple places and I can't see it running anywhere else?!Can anyone advise?Thank you

:)

EMylod, Jul 13, 2021
  2. [ Pete ] Win User

How do you type a word like "Crossway" with word flow?

Word Flow will typically suggest common words, and will only list the first eleven commonest matching words in the suggestion bar. I find that it's almost impossible to live my life through Word Flow, but it picks up the vast majority of common words
    very satisfactorily.

[ Pete ], Jul 13, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 13, 2021
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Flow Jo Software

'Error occured, Flow will now shutdown.'

[The steps below presume that Flow is supported on Windows 10.]

The first step is to determine what error occurred and why it occurred.

Next, try to correct the error. Contact Flow technical support for assistance. If Flow has a user forum, post a question there.

If the error cannot be corrected, reinstall Flow.

BulldogXX, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

Flow Jo Software

1. Flow Jo Software - Similar Threads - Flow Software

2. Please help!! I just replaced my cpu cooler with a id cooling frost flow and now my pc wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help!! I just replaced my cpu cooler with a id cooling frost flow and now my pc wont...: I just replaced my cpu cooler with a id cooling frost flow and now my pc wont boot please help also yes i did take pictures too before i did anything to see it where the wires went i think im doing the fans setup wrong and i dont want to spend 200$ to fix my pc so someone...
  3. Please help!! I just replaced my cpu cooler with a id cooling frost flow and now my pc wont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help!! I just replaced my cpu cooler with a id cooling frost flow and now my pc wont...: I just replaced my cpu cooler with a id cooling frost flow and now my pc wont boot please help also yes i did take pictures too before i did anything to see it where the wires went i think im doing the fans setup wrong and i dont want to spend 200$ to fix my pc so someone...
  4. Disable text auto-replace in flowed on-screen keyboard?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable text auto-replace in flowed on-screen keyboard?!: On Windows 11, the mini-OSK changes certain words to symbols when they are "flowed" rather than tapped.E.g., "death" which I had to tap out here one letter at a time is automatically rendered as when flowed. To be very clear, this is just one of many examples. ****?How do I...
  5. Disable text auto-replace in flowed on-screen keyboard?!

Disable text auto-replace in flowed on-screen keyboard?!: On Windows 11, the mini-OSK changes certain words to symbols when they are "flowed" rather than tapped.E.g., "death" which I had to tap out here one letter at a time is automatically rendered as when flowed. To be very clear, this is just one of many examples. ****?How do I...
  6. test flow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    test flow: test logs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-flow/968c909e-25c9-4dc2-a543-ac155c7e3e95
  7. test flow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    test flow: test logs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-flow/968c909e-25c9-4dc2-a543-ac155c7e3e95
  8. test flow

9. Flow x16 with Windows 11 - Hibernate & Shutdown issue - PC won't wake up from hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flow x16 with Windows 11 - Hibernate & Shutdown issue - PC won't wake up from hibernate: Hello everyone,recently I have been experiencing an issue with the hibernate & shutdown states of my Flow X16 laptop. I will try to explain my issue in as much detail as possible, but if I forget to address something please point it out so I can provide anyone with more info....
  10. Flow x16 with Windows 11 - Hibernate & Shutdown issue - PC won't wake up from hibernate

Flow x16 with Windows 11 - Hibernate & Shutdown issue - PC won't wake up from hibernate: Hello everyone,recently I have been experiencing an issue with the hibernate & shutdown states of my Flow X16 laptop. I will try to explain my issue in as much detail as possible, but if I forget to address something please point it out so I can provide anyone with more info....