Windows 10: FLT SIM 2020 DIGITAL DELUXE

Discus and support FLT SIM 2020 DIGITAL DELUXE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Put my activation code in and nothing please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CHARLESKARP1, Sep 5, 2020.

1. FLT SIM 2020 DIGITAL DELUXE

Put my activation code in and nothing please help me

:)

CHARLESKARP1, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Bink101 Win User

Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe

Hi,

I have just purchased a digital copy of the flight Sim deluxe 2020 downloaded ok but it will not run. My PC has Directx 12 installed but when I try to download a 'fix' it stated directx is incompatible ?? No idea why

Bink101, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Flt Sim gold edition and Flt sim acceleration

I have installed MS Flt Sim gold edition onto Windows 10, I also installed Flt Sim acceleration. I have activated the flt sim gold edition but have not been unable to activate Flt sim acceleration. I receive error code 1-800004005. I have removed and
    reinstalled both programs and still have not be able to activate flt sim acceleration, any help!

farmer2702_, Sep 5, 2020
  4. FLT SIM 2020 DIGITAL DELUXE

Flt Sim gold edition and Flt sim acceleration

Hi,

I have followed info in the link provide, gone into the Upperfilters folder clicked on it and the only value there is"PartMgr" so there is nothing to change.

Maybe I didn't explain my problem well enough, I can activate Flt Sim however I am unable to activate Flt Sim Acceleration.

I have removed both programs restarted the computer which is a PC with operating window 10 sys with latest updates. Restarted computer and Run as Administrator and then reinstalled both programs. When I try to install Flt Sim Acceleration (FSA) it ask me
    to activate Flt Sim which I have done without a problem. I install FSA everything loads OK but at the end of the installation it doesn't ask me to activate. I close Flt Sim and restart when it starts an error code pops up "1-80004005"

Any addition help would be great.

The program will run but for about 30min and then it stops and says that I need to activate FSA.

Thanks

John Dunbar

farmer2702_, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

FLT SIM 2020 DIGITAL DELUXE

1. FLT SIM 2020 DIGITAL DELUXE - Similar Threads - FLT SIM 2020

2. Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe: I purchased Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe from Microsoft on 1/19/22. The Deluxe upgrade did not install. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020-deluxe/ece161df-e8e0-4959-bcf8-5b66b83ebdc7
  3. Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe: I purchased Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe from Microsoft on 1/19/22. The Deluxe upgrade did not install. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020-deluxe/ece161df-e8e0-4959-bcf8-5b66b83ebdc7
  4. Code redeemd from flight sim 2020 delux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code redeemd from flight sim 2020 delux: Dear microsoft we just bougt our sim and wanned to actevate our code we got a masege it was alrady redeemd we bouth it brand new From bol.com and also have trouble downloading the game it self. Way does this acure with a brand new game? Pleas help us...
  5. MS Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe: Stupid microsoft wants me to download this in / from the app store. Takes 127 GB, my C drive is only 120 gb to begin with. Two other internal drives are more than big enough but will not download. Gives me an error code of "0x80072F8F". Tech support can't help, they had me...
  6. how to get flt sim 2020 running?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get flt sim 2020 running?: I downloaded "flight simulator 2020" and installed it. It ran for 1 flight then stopped. I tried everything I could to get it restarted including uninstalling and reinstalling several times both with and without wiping from the hard drive and have not had any luck getting it...
  7. Flt sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flt sim 2020: Loaded the program and was able to take one flt. Then the next time I tried to run the program it won't go past the initial start sequence and just stops right after it starts to load and stops with a black screen. I have tried to reinstall the program, uninstall and reload...
  8. Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe: Hi, I have just purchased a digital copy of the flight Sim deluxe 2020 downloaded ok but it will not run. My PC has Directx 12 installed but when I try to download a 'fix' it stated directx is incompatible ?? No idea why...
  9. Moving Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe Premium: Hi, When I select move, and choose the new drive, a message is displayed saying "other items will need to be deleted in order to complete the operation" It does not say what it is going to delete. Why is this and what is it deleting. I then thought, I should uninstall...
  10. How to reinstall flt sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall flt sim 2020: W10 x64 vs 2004 FS2020 would not load (day 2). It was stuck on the opening screen that said press any key to play. I uninstalled the game by right clicking on the Tile and cleaned up W10 with System Mechanic. When I went to reinstall MS said the game was already installed...