Windows 10: FLTMGR and BAD Pool Header errors

Discus and support FLTMGR and BAD Pool Header errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, Im very stressed at the moment, I accidetally downloaded malware and after I removed it my PC restarted and I was given a FLTMGR blue screen of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ohIdeals, Feb 16, 2019.

1. ohIdeals Win User

FLTMGR and BAD Pool Header errors

So, Im very stressed at the moment, I accidetally downloaded malware and after I removed it my PC restarted and I was given a FLTMGR blue screen of death, it will not allow me to reset my PC because im given an error every time, and all of my restore points are deleted, and there is another error which is the Bad pool header error, i log onto safemode and run my antivirus program, malwarebytes, and it crashes me with this error. Can anybody help me, please!?

:)

ohIdeals, Feb 16, 2019

2. Bad Pool Header

I have the same problem. error says bad pool header, restarting

ninadshirtique, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Bad Pool Header

Hi,

Thank you for being part of windows 10 family.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to refer to the below link provided by the
    Rohit chettri.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-header/1202e373-1df5-49cd-a8f9-646e324cb7e63

Also refer to the below link.

Bad pool Header

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 16, 2019
  4. FLTMGR and BAD Pool Header errors

bad pool header

bad pool header message appears why

santhanamariappan, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

FLTMGR and BAD Pool Header errors

1. FLTMGR and BAD Pool Header errors - Similar Threads - FLTMGR BAD Pool

2. Bad pool header

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad pool header: I have purchased new ram of 8gb, when I put into my laptop and press start button I show this error Bad pool header . Already installed Ram is 2Gb in my laptopBut when we restart my laptop show this error and restart again and again...Any Solution in windows 10....
  3. Bad pool header

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad pool header: I have purchased new ram of 8gb, when I put into my laptop and press start button I show this error Bad pool header . Already installed Ram is 2Gb in my laptopBut when we restart my laptop show this error and restart again and again...Any Solution in windows 10....
  4. Bad pool header

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bad pool header

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad pool header: Возникла проблема bad pool header на windows 10. Синий экран появляется при подключении к интернету через 3-4 мин. Так же перестал работать драйвер беспроводного подключения. Все проверки жесткого диска и оперативной памяти сделал. Не помогает даже обновление драйверов....
  6. Bad Pool Header

Bad Pool Header: Just wondering if there is a fix when receiving this error message 26701
  7. Bad pool header?

Bad pool header?: Got an BSOD i haven't gotten before earlier this day. It occured around the time i connected and disconnected a my Camera via USB i think. I think it was disconnected, and then randomly as i was looking away, then back it was in BSOD, if my memory serves right. Though...
  8. Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Pool Header: When is Microsoft going to address and fix the annoying "Bad Pool Header" error code? Apparently it was not fixed with the recent upgrade. 30042
  9. Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Pool Header: Need to know why this error code appears and then how to fix 28108
  10. Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Pool Header: What is a "bad pool header". When it comes up it demands to reboot. Things will be just fine and then occasionally it will come up again and demands a reboot. Is there any "fix". What is going on, any way to fix it, to stop the process. What and why is it occurring? 21313