Windows 10: Fltmgr. Sys problem

Discus and support Fltmgr. Sys problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hlo sir. When i want to start my pc then a blue screen is appear and two options displayed . 1. restart. 2. Advance options But my both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aditbitu, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Aditbitu Win User

Fltmgr. Sys problem

Hlo sir.

When i want to start my pc then a blue screen is appear and two options displayed .

1. restart. 2. Advance options

But my both input device stop working when they come to this stage. And i don't able to select any options ..

Please help me..

Please.

:)

Aditbitu, Jul 7, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 7, 2020
  3. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi Nezar,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

File igdkmd64.sys is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Hope this helps and do let us know if you need any assistance.

Ruth Buruga, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Fltmgr. Sys problem

What is semav6msr64.sys & Mellanox Drivers?

I noticed semav6msr64.sys on my system earlier today (also via Autoruns), and eventually tracked down the program which installed it - you heard it here first! It's an Intel file, and just coincidence that SEMA Software authored a driver file with the same name.

On my system the driver was installed by the Intel Driver Update Utility Installer, which I'd installed to update my Intel drivers. Uninstalling this program after use doesn't uninstall semav6msr64.sys, presumably due either to a bug in the uninstaller or to laziness of the development team who wrote it. I don't like leaving software package remnants on my system for no good reason, so removed it as follows:

1. Create a System Restore Point in case the following steps cause any problems.
    2. Uninstall Intel Driver Update Utility Installer, if it appears in the installed programs list in Control Panel.
    3. Rename semav6msr64.sys to semav6msr64.sys.bk [to be deleted sometime later if no problems are encountered].
    4. If, and only if, you're comfortable editing the registry, delete the following keys (otherwise just leave them, they'll have negligible effect):
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_SEMAV6MSR64
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\semav6msr64

bigbadsteve, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Fltmgr. Sys problem

1. Fltmgr. Sys problem - Similar Threads - Fltmgr Sys problem

2. ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem: Is there any way to fix this issue? This usually appears whenever I try to load a game that uses EAC Easy Anti-Cheat, bug string is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_CALLER, and KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I ran the dump file through BlueScreenView and two files have been...
  3. ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem: Is there any way to fix this issue? This usually appears whenever I try to load a game that uses EAC Easy Anti-Cheat, bug string is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_CALLER, and KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I ran the dump file through BlueScreenView and two files have been...
  4. FLTMGR FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FLTMGR FILE SYSTEM: I have an issue with this problem and I don't know how to fix it. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fltmgr-file-system/522f1a6a-d7b6-4211-90ae-f7374d43bf94
  5. FLTMGR FILE SYSTEM

FLTMGR FILE SYSTEM: I have an issue with this problem and I don't know how to fix it. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fltmgr-file-system/522f1a6a-d7b6-4211-90ae-f7374d43bf94
  6. Bsod fltmgr

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bsod fltmgr: Hello i have bsod fltmgr system thread exception not handled i got this bsod when i install spyshelter i have two operations system so i try remove the driver of spyshelter but seems bsod still appears do i need clean from registry to ?...
  7. Bsod fltmgr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod fltmgr: Hello i have bsod fltmgr system thread exception not handled i got this bsod when i install spyshelter i have two operations system so i try remove the driver of spyshelter but seems bsod still appears do i need clean from registry to ?...
  8. Bsod fltmgr

9. Storport sys problem and bad system problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storport sys problem and bad system problem: Started with a storport.sys problem. Got to ressett pc it worked for 1 week and then bad problem, tried resetting pc, not allowed, tried full reset of pc, not allowed, got into bootrec, did not find or wrong , going in a loop bad system config , automatic repair, How do i...
  10. FLTMGR and BAD Pool Header errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FLTMGR and BAD Pool Header errors: So, Im very stressed at the moment, I accidetally downloaded malware and after I removed it my PC restarted and I was given a FLTMGR blue screen of death, it will not allow me to reset my PC because im given an error every time, and all of my restore points are deleted, and...