Windows 10: Fluent Design elements missing on new laptop

Discus and support Fluent Design elements missing on new laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just recently picked up an HP Envy 15 laptop and I love the performance and design of it. However, for whatever reason, many of the fluent design... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RyanQuinn7, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Fluent Design elements missing on new laptop

I just recently picked up an HP Envy 15 laptop and I love the performance and design of it. However, for whatever reason, many of the fluent design elements and transparency effects that come with Windows 10 appear to be missing, it looks like my old computer when it was in power saving mode. I have transparency effects turned on and my laptop is in performance mode, and I am running a the 2004 version of windows. Any ideas on getting these back?

:)

RyanQuinn7, Nov 4, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User

Fluent Design for all windows?

The next release of Windows 10 next year will have more fluent design elements in it.

swarfega, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Fluent Design Missing... Fluent Design elements missing on new laptop :(

Hi,

We are unable to see the image that you uploaded, can you please upload it to OneDrive and share to us the link?

In the meantime, we suggest to update the OS build of your Windows 10 to 16299.251. Windows Updates may contain fix to the Fluent Design missing effects. To update your Windows 10, press
    Windows key + I > click Update & Security > select
    Check for Updates.

We will wait for your response.

Emmanuel Gam, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Fluent Design elements missing on new laptop

Fluent Design not being applied correctly

Regarding your issue with fluent design. In order for us to assist you better, we suggest to create a new admin or user account. We just need to make sure that the account that you are using is not corrupted.

Feel free to post back your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Fluent Design elements missing on new laptop

1. Fluent Design elements missing on new laptop - Similar Threads - Fluent Design elements

2. Re Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re Fluent Design: With the release of windows 10 version 22h2 in the coming months will we see more fluent design changes and perhaps minor ui changes as well? or is that it for good old 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-fluent-design/db17937c-6960-48fa-81d2-5142acf942cf
  3. Re Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re Fluent Design: With the release of windows 10 version 22h2 in the coming months will we see more fluent design changes and perhaps minor ui changes as well? or is that it for good old 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-fluent-design/db17937c-6960-48fa-81d2-5142acf942cf
  4. Re Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fluent Design: Is there any fluent design and animation software for windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fluent-design/3b059711-276d-4fa4-9ca2-1da37c431e52
  6. Missing Fluent Design System Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Fluent Design System Icons: It appears that all the system icons have been converted to the new Fluent Design Style expect for the "Settings" and "Windows Security" icons. Not sure why that is and is it possible to change them somehow? Thanks, Windows 10 Home Version: 20H2 Built: 19042.867...
  7. Missing fluent effects on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing fluent effects on my new laptop: I just got a new HP Envy 15 and I am extremely happy with the build quality and performance of this laptop. However, Windows is missing a lot of the "fluent" design elements like the light effect on your mouse and certain transparency features as well. I have transparency...
  8. Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fluent Design: Is this a joke?-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcBGj4R7Fo0 microsoft said it will do this. but this only happened in apps. i need ui but then you didnt do the ui. the desktop is just same,the start is changed but the others are not changed. file explorer is not changed,...
  9. New Fluent Design icon for Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 News
    New Fluent Design icon for Windows Terminal: So excited to share with you the new icon for Windows Terminal! A huge thank you to everyone who helped contribute to the design. We were all inspired by your work!! See also: Windows Terminal Build 2019 FAQ Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 135046
  10. Windows 10 Mail app gets new Fluent Design density elements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mail app gets new Fluent Design density elements: Microsoft at its Build 2018 revealed that it is working on bringing new Fluent Design elements to some of its core application in Windows 10. OneNote application is expected to be the first application to be getting the new Fluent Design elements. Today the company announced...