Windows 10: FLV with meta data fix to MP3 batch convert?

Discus and support FLV with meta data fix to MP3 batch convert? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It's me again Margret...aheh aheh.... LOL Anyway I am using FLV/Media utility and MediaHuman Converter to trans code my FLV local talk radio stream... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ZippyDSMlee, Jun 28, 2016.

1. FLV with meta data fix to MP3 batch convert?

It's me again Margret...aheh aheh....
    LOL

Anyway I am using FLV/Media utility and MediaHuman Converter to trans code my FLV local talk radio stream recordings to MP3 sometimes the header or meta data is a bit whack so MediaHuman can not convert them neither can media coder for that matter. Is there anything that can do it in an all in one process and not be dived up into this program and that program?

:)

ZippyDSMlee, Jun 28, 2016

2. Music titles are being synced incorrectly! help!

Hi Richy_A,

There could be several reasons for these things happening. For one, Xbox Music takes its information from the meta-data contained within each file and not necessarily the filename. Although you arranged them as albums in iTunes, those "albums" may or may
    not have carried over to each file's meta-data. As to the MP3 extensions, it sounds as if the music file was converted from iTunes to a format (MP3) suitable for Windows Phone.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Jun 28, 2016
  3. CoverArt in WAV audio files

Hello Dave thanks for the answer.

I found a program called mp3tag witch allow you to store meta data like mp3.

All meta tags appears in folders, only cover art seem to have problem.

I hope in the near feature windows team will make this tiny thing...

Kostas Par., Jun 28, 2016
Thema:

FLV with meta data fix to MP3 batch convert?

1. FLV with meta data fix to MP3 batch convert? - Similar Threads - FLV meta data

2. Any update on fixing the disappearing mp3 meta data when performing an edit in Windows...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any update on fixing the disappearing mp3 meta data when performing an edit in Windows...: I have the same issue as this post on here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files-winpc/why-is-my-metadata-disappearing/20b0566f-a52d-420e-b0fd-8766cbda46cc Where any edit of change of the metadata results in it being erased. I know I can use...
  3. Safe free mp3 converter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Safe free mp3 converter: Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of any free and safe mp3 converter that doesn’t give virus? submitted by /u/Arrow45877 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0h8b3/safe_free_mp3_converter/
  4. WMP meta data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMP meta data: Hi I have a question on why WMP seems to change meta data inconsistently. What is happening is: - I will go through the effort of updating a song's metadata (clicking on "Find Album Info") - The data will change, including the file name as per the settings in WMP and sorting...
  5. Convert MP3 file To Text?

Convert MP3 file To Text?: Is there a free non spy app to do this? A Cursory GOOGLE search seemed to indicate that there may be some online remedies but I would rather not upload. I took a phone recording .arm file and used VLC to convert it to an MP3 file. Now I want to convert the MP3 file to text. I...
  6. my mp4 to mp3 converter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my mp4 to mp3 converter: hello for the past serval days my converter has not been working right I go to youtube.com and copy and paste the link and nothing happens is the converter out of date or need an updated version thank you David wright 904 207 2992...
  7. Convert MTS format to MP3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert MTS format to MP3: How can I change a video in MTS to MP3 using a Microsoft product? I've tried WIN Media Player and it doesn't seem to do it. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-mts-format-to-mp3/0efb66ee-fea2-42c4-aefb-6d114973f40c"
  8. Batch Append Mp3 Tags

Batch Append Mp3 Tags: Does anyone know of any software, or hack, or any other way that will allow me to batch append mp3 metadata tags to about 1000 mp3 files. There are 1000 songs, different titles, different artists, different genres. Lets say all of these are pop songs but for whatever...
  9. Free MP3 to WAV converter

Free MP3 to WAV converter: I'm looking for a Free program to convert MP3's to WAV that will work on Windows 10. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Mary 21885
  10. Windows Explorer not showing change in MP3 meta tag data...?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer not showing change in MP3 meta tag data...?: I have a program that changes meta data in MP3 files. I use it to change certain fields, and it works. However, afterwards when I right click the the MP3 file and choose Properties->Details, it shows no change. But when I open the same MP3 file in an audio program (eg....