Windows 10: FLV with meta data fix to MP3 batch convert?

Discus and support FLV with meta data fix to MP3 batch convert? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It's me again Margret...aheh aheh.... LOL Anyway I am using FLV/Media utility and MediaHuman Converter to trans code my FLV local talk radio stream... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ZippyDSMlee, Jun 28, 2016.

1. FLV with meta data fix to MP3 batch convert?

It's me again Margret...aheh aheh....
    LOL

Anyway I am using FLV/Media utility and MediaHuman Converter to trans code my FLV local talk radio stream recordings to MP3 sometimes the header or meta data is a bit whack so MediaHuman can not convert them neither can media coder for that matter. Is there anything that can do it in an all in one process and not be dived up into this program and that program?

:)

ZippyDSMlee, Jun 28, 2016

2. Music titles are being synced incorrectly! help!

Hi Richy_A,

There could be several reasons for these things happening. For one, Xbox Music takes its information from the meta-data contained within each file and not necessarily the filename. Although you arranged them as albums in iTunes, those "albums" may or may
    not have carried over to each file's meta-data. As to the MP3 extensions, it sounds as if the music file was converted from iTunes to a format (MP3) suitable for Windows Phone.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Jun 28, 2016
  3. CoverArt in WAV audio files

Hello Dave thanks for the answer.

I found a program called mp3tag witch allow you to store meta data like mp3.

All meta tags appears in folders, only cover art seem to have problem.

I hope in the near feature windows team will make this tiny thing...

Kostas Par., Jun 28, 2016
Thema:

FLV with meta data fix to MP3 batch convert?

1. FLV with meta data fix to MP3 batch convert? - Similar Threads - FLV meta data

2. Convert MTS format to MP3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert MTS format to MP3: How can I change a video in MTS to MP3 using a Microsoft product? I've tried WIN Media Player and it doesn't seem to do it. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-mts-format-to-mp3/0efb66ee-fea2-42c4-aefb-6d114973f40c"
  3. Re-build the meta data on a hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Re-build the meta data on a hard drive: First, I'm not sure the title is correct ... meta data. Secondly, I'm not sure this would be the correct forum, but I'm not sure where to start. I'm need help with the information on a hard drive that tells where on the hard drive the file is stored, hence the second...
  4. Converting data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converting data: From an e-mail, is there any way to convert data on a notepad to an Excel spreadsheet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/converting-data/194812ce-c9ba-4d69-98b4-250b718306b0
  5. Windows 10 - Photos-App - Meta-Data Backup possible?

Windows 10 - Photos-App - Meta-Data Backup possible?: Hi there :) I have a question concerning the Microsoft-Photos App for Windows 10. Is there any way to backup the app's meta-data? In particular, I would like to save my albums, faces and video-projects in case of having to reinstall Windows one day. Thanks in advance ;)...
  6. Error message converting FLAC to MP3

Error message converting FLAC to MP3: Just recently I ripped my CD's via Windows Media Player to the FLAC format and when I use Real Player to convert them to MP3 format I get an error message. BTW both my operating system and windows media player are up to date....
  7. Batch Append Mp3 Tags

Batch Append Mp3 Tags: Does anyone know of any software, or hack, or any other way that will allow me to batch append mp3 metadata tags to about 1000 mp3 files. There are 1000 songs, different titles, different artists, different genres. Lets say all of these are pop songs but for whatever...
  8. Free MP3 to WAV converter

Free MP3 to WAV converter: I'm looking for a Free program to convert MP3's to WAV that will work on Windows 10. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Mary 21885
  9. What are [[meta]] [[meta-new]] files?

in Windows 10 Support
    What are [[meta]] [[meta-new]] files?: New to win 64 home. I use Total Commander with Show Hidden Files. but have [[meta]] and [[meta-new]] set not to show. What are they? 86335
  10. Windows Explorer not showing change in MP3 meta tag data...?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer not showing change in MP3 meta tag data...?: I have a program that changes meta data in MP3 files. I use it to change certain fields, and it works. However, afterwards when I right click the the MP3 file and choose Properties->Details, it shows no change. But when I open the same MP3 file in an audio program (eg....