Windows 10: FM radio program that will use PC tuner card?

Discus and support FM radio program that will use PC tuner card? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just installed a tuner card for TV, it also has an FM tuner. How can i play the radio? It is an Asus MyCinema PS3-110 pci card. Everything I keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sdowney717, Jan 22, 2019.

1. FM radio program that will use PC tuner card?

I just installed a tuner card for TV, it also has an FM tuner.
    How can i play the radio?
    It is an Asus MyCinema PS3-110 pci card.

Everything I keep finding is using online internet radio, not OTA broadcast FM radio.

:)

sdowney717, Jan 22, 2019

2. fm tuner - how to activate

I can't seem to activate the FM tuner that usually comes standard on all phones. I don't want to stream radio when I'm walking the dog. Where's the FM Tuner settings?

RichardLawrie, Jan 22, 2019
  3. TXPaladin Win User
    FM tuner for Lumia 928

Where is the FM tuner for the Lumia 928? Does the Lumia 928 have an FM tuner and it is just not available or was this left out of the 928 all together? I just installed the Amber update from Verizon, but don't see the Radio Tuner as being added. This was
    a feature on my Windows 7 phone I really enjoyed.

TXPaladin, Jan 22, 2019
  4. FM radio program that will use PC tuner card?

N79 FM Radio

Have you tried manually entering a known radio frequency:

Options --> Manual Tuning

If you are able to save a number of known frequencies to your list of stations, you could avoid having to deal with a repair service.

On my N79, if there are no stations in an area that are strong enough to be recognized by the tuner, the scan will just go around and around endlessly. The device is not really optimized to be an FM radio, so if you live in a place with few strong stations,
    that might be the case for you as well. Perhaps the n85 has a better tuner.

kurtkaufman---01, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

FM radio program that will use PC tuner card?

1. FM radio program that will use PC tuner card? - Similar Threads - radio program tuner

2. Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card: Hi All,Hoping you are having a great day.Recently, I bought this TV tuner card that came with a driver by the way I reside in the Philippines, and it is exactly the same card down to the last chip and capacitors based on the picturePCI-E Internal TV Tuner FM Tuner MPEG Video...
  3. Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card: Hi All,Hoping you are having a great day.Recently, I bought this TV tuner card that came with a driver by the way I reside in the Philippines, and it is exactly the same card down to the last chip and capacitors based on the picturePCI-E Internal TV Tuner FM Tuner MPEG Video...
  4. Archiver programs for Linux VM's 7-zip fm

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Archiver programs for Linux VM's 7-zip fm: Hi folks this is a good one for anybody running Linux VM's 7-Zip FM Nice GUI and works like the Windows version - handles almost any archive format - if you have the 7-zip program on Wondows thie GUI here is almnost identical. (As with most decent Linux software -- Free of...
  5. Tuner card no longer working under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tuner card no longer working under Windows 10: I have a Dell Inspiron D005608 PC Pentium E5500 dual core processor 2.8GHz , now running Windows 10. The TV tuner card KWorld PCI Hybrid DVB-T 210SE worked fine under Windows 7 but not now with the loss of Windows Media Player. What can I do without replacing perfectly...
  6. Help. Tuner Fm radio Cloud Global all Server FM radio live broadcast On - Digital audio ....

Help. Tuner Fm radio Cloud Global all Server FM radio live broadcast On - Digital audio ....: Help. Tuner Fm radio Cloud Global all Server FM radio live broadcast On - Digital audio . Speaker brodcast audio Out - audiotrack Created Update windows default audio driver out - audiotrack Cassella Monitoring Suspect Department - Recording Live Camera World Traffic...
  7. Help. Tuner Fm radio Cloud Global all Server FM radio live broadcast On - Digital audio ....

Help. Tuner Fm radio Cloud Global all Server FM radio live broadcast On - Digital audio ....: Help. Tuner Fm radio Cloud Global all Server FM radio live broadcast On - Digital audio . Speaker brodcast audio Out - audiotrack Created Update windows default audio driver out - audiotrack Cassella Monitoring Suspect Department - Recording Live Camera World Traffic...
  8. Help. Tuner Fm radio Cloud Global all Server FM radio live broadcast On - Digital audio ....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. tv tuner card not showing up

tv tuner card not showing up: My tv tuner card not showing up at all in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tv-tuner-card-not-showing-up/2df2dba1-e855-4005-8c3d-657c564ddcac
  10. Use radio speakers with pc?

Use radio speakers with pc?: So i was given some Pure ST-1 and XT-1 speakers, and they are made to use with an Evoke 1-XT radio, which i don't have. Is there any way to connect them up to my PC? 117784

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fm tuner software for pc

2. hauppauge radio tuner windows 10

3. fm software for pc

4. FM Tuner Card software,
  5. ota fm tuner for windows,
  6. which hauppauge tv tuner cards have fm radio