Windows 10: Fn+F5 combination suddenly stopped working.

Discus and support Fn+F5 combination suddenly stopped working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Fujitsu Lifebook A555 with Windows 10 latest version installed in it. The combination Fn+F5 used to turn on/off Airplane mode on my laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jyotirmay Kumar Jha, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Fn+F5 combination suddenly stopped working.

I have a Fujitsu Lifebook A555 with Windows 10 latest version installed in it. The combination Fn+F5 used to turn on/off Airplane mode on my laptop.

Today, suddenly it stopped working. I tried checking for driver updates but found none. Also, no Windows updates were found. Other combinations such as Fn+F6 or individually F5 key is working but not Fn+F5.

Please help me figure this out as it is causing inconvenience for me.

Thanks,

Jyotirmay Kumar Jha.

:)

Jyotirmay Kumar Jha, Jul 2, 2019
  2. momnc Win User

fn+f5 and fn+f7 stoped working

After I reformated my Asus keybord short cut's fn+f9 and fn+f7 stopped working, I defined through smart gesture that the touch pad gets turned off when I plug in a mouse, but the short cut stiil doesn't work, and I haven't found any solution for fn+F7

momnc, Jul 2, 2019
  3. F5 key behaving as FN + F5

All of my laptop—a Samsung Expert running Windows 10—f[number] keys are behaving now as if I press Fn+f[number] shortcut.

For example, Fn+f5 normally disables touchpad. Then, when I press f5 key to refresh a page, my touchpad is disabled.

This started happening with a few days ago. How to revert this behavior to the normal (f1 working as f1, f2 working as f2 etc…)?

Alexandre Thebaldi, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Fn+F5 combination suddenly stopped working.

F5 key suddenly not working

Hi AlexHuebi ,

I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Please check whether you need to press Fn key before pressing F5.

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Vijay_Verma, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Fn+F5 combination suddenly stopped working.

1. Fn+F5 combination suddenly stopped working. - Similar Threads - Fn+F5 combination suddenly

2. Ctr ^F5 stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctr ^F5 stopped working: I use ^F5 to refresh page , now it stopped working and gives me speech recognition setting instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctr-f5-stopped-working/7a5e8035-2b70-44ef-9698-e577c07d6c7f
  3. Ctr ^F5 stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctr ^F5 stopped working: I use ^F5 to refresh page , now it stopped working and gives me speech recognition setting instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctr-f5-stopped-working/7a5e8035-2b70-44ef-9698-e577c07d6c7f
  4. Pressing F5 doesn't refresh the screen, I need to press both F5 and Fn for it to work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pressing F5 doesn't refresh the screen, I need to press both F5 and Fn for it to work.: I got a new keyboard https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Y3ZS47V?tag=rtings-zz-kb-20&ie=UTF8 and it works great although F5 doesn't seem to work unless I press Fn at the same time. Is there a way to bypass this or am I stuck with this forever?I have tried to find the model...
  5. Fn + F5 Refresh not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fn + F5 Refresh not working: Fn + f5 refresh is not working instead i have to Win + f5 for refreshing. please help!!!! Also i have to click Fn + f11 / f12 for increseing/decreasing brightness. previously i used to Fn + f5 for refresh i never needed to win + any function keys....
  6. Fn+Esc combination not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fn+Esc combination not working.: I bought a new laptop and it's running fine. But after the latest Windows Update, I got a problem that I need to pressFn every time I need to increase/decrease volume. That's annoying. And it ran fine before the update. The problem isFn+Esc is not working. I can't lock...
  7. fn+esc key combination doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fn+esc key combination doesn't work: I have a dell Inspiron 15 3567 and it has this combination which switches between the primary and secondary it worked when I first got the laptop but then it stopped working for some reason the only way I can change this is by going into bios mode or something but I want...
  8. Shortcut Key FN+F5 Not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut Key FN+F5 Not working: Shortcut Key FN+F5 Not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-key-fnf5-not-working/ca917718-6d6a-404b-b643-a4398d3f0842
  9. F5 key suddenly not working

F5 key suddenly not working: So.. I got a curios problem. My F5 key doesn't work any more. Or does it? I have a Logitech G910 Keyboard. When hitting the key alone. Nothing happens. Neither LGS (Logitech Gaming Software - aka the driver software) nor Windows or any other program seem to notice. But...
  10. Samsung 940 touchpad stopped working and Fn F5 does not reactivate. Samsung no help, as...

Samsung 940 touchpad stopped working and Fn F5 does not reactivate. Samsung no help, as...: Have tried Fn F5 to no avail, looked for clues on line, asked Samsung (their response...call our service co-conspirators in the southwest???). Previously, touchpad stopped working and found that it had turned off (not by my actions), turned on and worked find for the next...