Windows 10: FN + F9 does not make volume go down

Discus and support FN + F9 does not make volume go down in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All of my other FN keys work, except for the F9 key, which should cause the volume of my PC to go down, but doesn't. I can raise the volume with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoshHerring1, Mar 23, 2019.

1. FN + F9 does not make volume go down

All of my other FN keys work, except for the F9 key, which should cause the volume of my PC to go down, but doesn't. I can raise the volume with the F10 key, but I cannot lower it with the F9 key. I've been trying to find a fix, but nothing will help. What should I do?

:)

JoshHerring1, Mar 23, 2019

2. ASUS Fn + F9 not working

Hey guys I found the fix for the fn f9 hotkey problem.

Program Files (x86) /Asus Smart Gesture/ AdTPCenter/x64/AsusTPLauncher.exe

DO NOT OPEN AsusTPLauncher.exe

Right click and select troubleshoot compatibility

click TRY RECOMMENDED SETTING

click test

click next

then save setting

try the fn f9 hotkey. it should work like a charm

caritaslove, Mar 23, 2019
  3. FearB Win User
    ASUS Fn + F9 not working

Manually followed the folders till I got inside x64, it is empty.

FearB, Mar 23, 2019
  4. FN + F9 does not make volume go down

ASUS Fn + F9 not working

Exact same problem. Except my all of my 'fn' (function) keys were working, then suddenly the Fn+F9 stopped. I've uninstalled the drivers and hardware, updated drivers, disabled the hardware, specifically the touch pad in question. It still works, but i
    can't disable it, not even while typing.

A Tom Garner, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

FN + F9 does not make volume go down

1. FN + F9 does not make volume go down - Similar Threads - does volume down

2. Why does my volume keep going down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my volume keep going down?: Im not sure what happened but yesterday my volume started messing up after updating my computer, my windows volume is at 100% and when i go on youtube it sounds like it at 100% for about one second before turning down to about 30% but the volume button isnt physically going...
  3. Why does my volume keep going down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my volume keep going down?: Im not sure what happened but yesterday my volume started messing up after updating my computer, my windows volume is at 100% and when i go on youtube it sounds like it at 100% for about one second before turning down to about 30% but the volume button isnt physically going...
  4. My 'a' key only works when combining 'fn + f9'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My 'a' key only works when combining 'fn + f9': My 'a' key only works when combining 'fn + f9'It works, there's nothing physically wrong with it, its just my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-a-key-only-works-when-combining-fn-f9/01ec7794-d713-4316-98b9-468569e04fa7
  5. Volume going down

Volume going down: Hello!3 days ago I noticed that when I click the "volume down" button like 3 times the sound gets lowered by 10. This is getting super annoying! Can someone please tell me how to stop this? Thanks in advance....
  6. fn+F7 and F9 not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    fn+F7 and F9 not working: I had not used these keys for a long time! Today, when I tried to disable the laptop touchpad, I realized that this key does not work! On the other hand, when I tried to turn off the screen, I realized that even that one key did not work! Of course, the other keys work well...
  7. Volume of sound going down on itself

Volume of sound going down on itself: As soon as I start playing a sound, the volume slowly goes down to about 5%. When I toggle "Mute" the sound comes back on for about 1 second and goes down again. I have tried all the solutions that I could find on the web, but no luck yet. I have tried all 7 options as...
  8. Volume won't go down

Volume won't go down: I have an alienware r3 15 supporting windows 10, and the volume won't go down. I've tried to lower the volume using my keyboard's functions, and it goes down steadily, but if I release the buttons, the sound goes right back up to 100. In the top right of my screen, the volume...
  9. Restore Fn+F9 functionality

Restore Fn+F9 functionality: Lately I've been having issues while typing, where the palm of my hand is doing things with the mousepad. It used to be that I coudl hit Fn+F9 and it would disable the mousepad, but that no longer works. How can I get it to work again? I want to be able to toggle the mouspad...
  10. FN+F9 does not disable ASUS touchpad

FN+F9 does not disable ASUS touchpad: Hi, I'm looking for a solution to fix the function combination to disable/enable the touchpad for my ASUS laptop (fn+f9). Here is a list of troubleshooting that I have already conducted myself: Downloaded ASUS Smart Gesture. Browsed to "Program Files (x86) /Asus Smart...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. f9 f10 volume not working