Windows 10: fn keys wtf can no one help me!!

Discus and support fn keys wtf can no one help me!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; evrywhere i look i only find half baked answers and unhelpful guides can anyone tell me how to stop my mute button from opening tabs and other volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SpaceMaleficent, Feb 12, 2021.

1. fn keys wtf can no one help me!!

evrywhere i look i only find half baked answers and unhelpful guides can anyone tell me how to stop my mute button from opening tabs and other volume and brightness fn buttons from opening cadet browsers and search bars i just want my old keyboard back and ive tried everything short of a factory reset, help me reddit

submitted by /u/SpaceMaleficent
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SpaceMaleficent, Feb 12, 2021

2. FN key always on

To clarify, I was saying "Accessibility" features maybe be controlled via the BIOS, not the Fn keys. And one of the Accessibility features makes the keys "sticky". This allows folks with some disabilities to press, for example, the Ctrl key, then the Alt key, and then Del in sequence instead of all at once. Same with the Fn key. The sticky feature would let you first press the Fn key, and then the F9 key (for example) and not Fn + F9 at the same time to enable/disable whatever Fn + F9 does with that notebook (it is the touchpad on my Toshiba).

Bill_Bright, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Drone Win User
    FN key always on

Fn key got absolutely nothing to do with BIOS.

It just requires some bizarre combination. One of this should do the trick:

fn + scrl
    fn+ num
    fn + F11
    fn + F8

Drone, Feb 12, 2021
  4. 5DVX0130 Win User

fn keys wtf can no one help me!!

FN key always on

If you press “Num Lock" (might also be labeled "Num Lk”) (I’ve also seen it labeled “Pad Lock” for numeric Pad) it turns on the blue keys, and inverts the meaning of the “Fn” key – it’s a way to use that embedded numeric keypad without having to hold down the “Fn” key the entire time. To fix it, just find and press the “Num Lock” or “Pad Lock” key again. (Note, sometimes these keys are themselves “Fn” keys, so you may, or may not, need to also hold down the “Fn” key to get the right function.) Often there is an indicator light associated with the setting.

5DVX0130, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

fn keys wtf can no one help me!!

1. fn keys wtf can no one help me!! - Similar Threads - keys wtf help

2. Fn keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fn keys: I just got a new Windows 10 laptop and I love all the features about it! But I am not able to adjust my volume / brightness without having to click the "Fn" key. Is there any way to fix that? I have tried searching it up but couldn't find anything that works. My other Windows...
  3. Fn keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fn keys: I just got a new Windows 10 laptop and I love all the features about it! But I am not able to adjust my volume / brightness without having to click the "Fn" key. Is there any way to fix that? I have tried searching it up but couldn't find anything that works. My other Windows...
  4. HELP Fn key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP Fn key: my fn key is stuck on and no matter what I do I cant shut it off and I have no clue what turned it on. I have an Acer Spin 1 using windows 10 in s mode if that is needed. i have looked it up and tried whatever I could find but no luck....
  5. HELP Fn key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP Fn key: my fn key is stuck on and no matter what I do I cant shut it off and I have no clue what turned it on. I have an Acer Spin 1 using windows 10 in s mode if that is needed. i have looked it up and tried whatever I could find but no luck....
  6. HELP Fn key

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. can any one help me ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can any one help me ?: my friend has the same laptop model that i have but he get more fps in games how? when hes streaming he gets 145 fps in valorant but when i stream it falls to 60-50 fps why? and my ussual fps is 100-90 fps in valorant and hes usual fps when not streaming is 145-160 fps pls...
  8. Fn key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fn key: Hello! I just reinstalled my windows 10 and when i try to press fn key+insert it’s not working, i wanna say that i think its not the fn key the problem,because i can turn the volume up and down with fn key. thanks in advance!...
  9. Some of my number keys (the ones on top of the letter) started acting as the fn ones, HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some of my number keys (the ones on top of the letter) started acting as the fn ones, HELP: I was just playing and suddenly 3 of my number keys started to act as fn keys, I know 3 acts as f2 (dims brightness) and other two (dont know which ones yet) take a screenshot and acts as f5 I probably pressed something by accident, how can I fix this? Edit: key number 2...
  10. Wtf are these plz help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wtf are these plz help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/That_weird_TaPotato [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eo9dlc/wtf_are_these_plz_help/