Windows 10: FN Lock at 60% keyboard?

Discus and support FN Lock at 60% keyboard? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Heyy, I got me a 60% keyboard, a keyboard that doesn't have FN keys. You execute an FN command by pressing a number key and FN. But now I have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by elisas350, Jul 28, 2020.

1. elisas350 Win User

FN Lock at 60% keyboard?

Heyy, I got me a 60% keyboard, a keyboard that doesn't have FN keys. You execute an FN command by pressing a number key and FN. But now I have the problem that I have a FN lock in it and so the top row of my keyboard cannot use the numbers and special characters without holding down the FN key. How can I reverse this?

(This text was written on my old keyboard)

:)

elisas350, Jul 28, 2020

2. Laptop FN Lock?

Are you sure it's not the num lock rather than FN lock? Sounds like num lock to me.

scaminatrix, Jul 29, 2020
  3. digibucc Win User
    Laptop FN Lock?

no exist? it's in all the screenshots.

FN Lock at 60% keyboard? Image2.jpg

that is what fn does, num lock turns the number pad on or off yes - but it only matters for a dedicated number pad. those are normally arrows when turned off.

digibucc, Jul 29, 2020
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

FN Lock at 60% keyboard?

Laptop FN Lock?

My boss has a Sony Vaio VGN-AR190G, it seems like FN lock is on, because when he types certain letters that have numbers when pushed with the function key, it types numbers instead of letters. I do not even see a function lock key on this keyboard. I'm not really sure what to do. I've tried googling the issue but haven't come up with a solution. There was a wireless keyboard plugged into the laptop for awhile, I checked that one for a FN lock key and it doesn't have one either.

OrbitzXT, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

FN Lock at 60% keyboard?

1. FN Lock at 60% keyboard? - Similar Threads - Lock 60% keyboard

2. Fn lock on Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fn lock on Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard: Hi. I have just bought the Microsoft bluetooth keyboard and mouse to use with my surface pro. I need to be able to use function lock as I use the function keys often. It's suggested I press and hold the Fn and Caps key at the same time however this isn't working. Please let...
  3. Fn lock on Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fn lock on Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard: Hi. I have just bought the Microsoft bluetooth keyboard and mouse to use with my surface pro. I need to be able to use function lock as I use the function keys often. It's suggested I press and hold the Fn and Caps key at the same time however this isn't working. Please let...
  4. Fn Lock and external keyboard function keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fn Lock and external keyboard function keys: Hi there,So I seem to have this problem with my external keyboard.The 'Fn lock' is enabled on my laptop, but still the F-keys on my external keyboard act as if it were off act as multimedia keys. When I turn off 'Fn lock' on my laptop, the F-keys on my external keyboard still...
  5. Fn Lock and external keyboard function keys

Fn Lock and external keyboard function keys: Hi there,So I seem to have this problem with my external keyboard.The 'Fn lock' is enabled on my laptop, but still the F-keys on my external keyboard act as if it were off act as multimedia keys. When I turn off 'Fn lock' on my laptop, the F-keys on my external keyboard still...
  6. Fn Lock on a Kmart USB keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fn Lock on a Kmart USB keyboard: Hello, bit of a weird one. I have a Kmart USB keyboard, and at some point in the last couple of days I've accidentally toggled the Fn-lock and disabled the multimedia keys. I never use the F keys and often use the multimedia keys, so this is a debacle for me. I cannot figure...
  7. Fn Lock on a Kmart USB keyboard

Fn Lock on a Kmart USB keyboard: Hello, bit of a weird one. I have a Kmart USB keyboard, and at some point in the last couple of days I've accidentally toggled the Fn-lock and disabled the multimedia keys. I never use the F keys and often use the multimedia keys, so this is a debacle for me. I cannot figure...
  8. Fn Lock on a Kmart USB keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Unwanted keyboard driver cause fn lock

Unwanted keyboard driver cause fn lock: Hey, so I have a laptop running on windows 10, a few weeks ago I plugged in an external keyboard and since then the fn key is automatically locked on startup.The external keyboard driver seems to be the issue here since I can't get rid of it, it automatically download it...
  10. Lock FN key - Entertainment 7000 keyboard

Lock FN key - Entertainment 7000 keyboard: Hello, I would like to know how to lock FN key in the Microsot Entertainment 7000 keyboard. I tried pressing at same time FN + CapsLock but it didn't work It only changes the status of the Caps Lock. The key works properly if i keep it pressed when i'm using it. I've...